Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When leaving! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page When leaving!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

When leaving! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't just quit!
Erase your char!
Where will these genius's get their resources then ?
I played an online game b4 this and the same thing happened!
hence i am here ,the game went bust!
note to bullies, don't push it to far or you will not have a game to play !
Gospel according too......
A 40yr old player of games!
Booz
07-30-2010 03:10 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait, are you talking about the war?
If yes, why did you create another thread? The same subject it's been discuting in 2 different threads .
Btw, the game have a system, which allows only certain sum of players in a clan, that's exactly to make the game "works". Have you ever thought if it didn't existed?
and all 150 top were in the same clan? Do you really thing the game would go along? I don't think so. That's why the limit was created, so there would be about 3/4/5 or even 6 clans equally stronger.
PS: If it is not about the war, ignore this post, but this thread really seemed to be about it.

07-30-2010 04:13 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When leaving!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH