Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Lots of identical items at the same time (Underworld) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lots of identical items at the same time (Underworld)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
roipu

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: -END-

Lots of identical items at the same time (Underworld) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this subject has been discussed before and I'd like to know your opinion:

It seems to me that there are a lot of identical items that come at about the same time on the auctions (same basic item, same prefix and suffix, same quality). Every time I look, many of the new items on market come in batches of 3 or 4 (i repeat: same basic item, same prefix and suffix, same quality).

Is anybody else puzzled about this? Does this mean that the random generation isn't that random and we're getting same drops at a specific time or in specific conditions?...

What do you think?

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
07-30-2010 10:02 roipu is offline Search for Posts by roipu Add roipu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lower quality items clone on the auctions to prevent people from pushing stones between accounts in incrimental quantities.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-30-2010 10:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
roipu

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by roipu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thx, you're right, should have read this before:

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Auctions

thread closed Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
07-30-2010 11:14 roipu is offline Search for Posts by roipu Add roipu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Lots of identical items at the same time (Underworld)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH