Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld 1h Gunner Set » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1h Gunner Set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

1h Gunner Set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my goal set up atm (*= i got ** = Got but needs upgrading)

*Perfect Bandanna of Shepherd +1
**Perfect Elvish Cape +1
**Perfect Solar Tie +1
**Perfect Solar Ring +1
**Perfect Solar Ring +1
**Perfect Kilt of Shepherd +1
*Legendary Good Scorpio +5
*Legendary Good Scorpio +5

This is set up im trying to make atm
Any improvments ?

please don't say Deadly xxx of xxx (Im not Diablo yet Wink )

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-30-2010 23:06 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about Perfect Bandanna of Precognition (+1)? Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-30-2010 23:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Solar xxx of xxx? Wink (joking)
errrm I'm no 1h gunner but isn't a P+1 Bandanna of Caution better than one of Shepherd?
Other than that matey looks a pretty awesome setup, almost exactly the same as diablo's so just next step would be either upgrading/getting prefixxed/suffixed items Smile

EDIT: Or of Precognition >.<

07-30-2010 23:20 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy

I prefer shep to caution because i can use without my solar set in atts etc =)

Bandanna of prego =)

Might go for after i deal with kilt of shep + solar due to lack of ls's

07-30-2010 23:29 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

without concern for requirements wouldn't a P1 cape of orchid be better than elvish? \O_o/

07-31-2010 10:55 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I'd go caution because shep is minus toughness.

And eventually go precog.

And I have no idea why everybody stops at G+5 for legendary guns.. Try for p+1 aswell. But apart from the shep instead of caution it's not too bad
07-31-2010 11:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
without concern for requirements wouldn't a P1 cape of orchid be better than elvish? \O_o/

orchid is very nice for damage but here are the stats at normal +5

Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +10, PERCEPTION -3, all weapons damage +18, defence -15

a 1h gunner would lose quite alot of perc if it scales with the lvl....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-31-2010 11:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

Would be a nice set if you can get it Smile

I personally prefer Shep too, it gives a fair bit more perception than caution and although you do lose a bit of toughness it does mean you can wear without your Solar set on, as you said.

Edit. although precog would be good as well Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chopski: 07-31-2010 12:02.

07-31-2010 12:01 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +10, PERCEPTION -3, all weapons damage +18, defence -15

ah i had forgotten about the - percep, probably not the best then

wonder if caligula or deathsower would work instead then?

and i can see that the world and his wife are with me in my desire to upgrade from P1 caution/shep to precog Frown

07-31-2010 12:10 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:

ah i had forgotten about the - percep, probably not the best then

wonder if caligula or deathsower would work instead then?

and i can see that the world and his wife are with me in my desire to upgrade from P1 caution/shep to precog Frown

Ds takes tons of str, that i do not have elvish adds crit chance aswell as dmg

07-31-2010 14:58 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

First off, thanks for this thread, I have just started a Gunman tattoo on france account, and had in mind the set-up you have described, so it is nice to know I am on the right track! Smile

But I have a question: what about reputation for attacks - has anyone got suggestions what to do about that? (other than what I get from cape)

Would different jewelery be good for attacks? If so what?

Or is it just a case of training rep more than other stats?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-10-2011 18:41 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Depends what you want to attack.

My rep set for my Gangster was.

Headgear of punishment
Armor Hunters of Assassin
Neck was a chain of youth
Rings - signets of misde
Pants - velvet of rogue

Not an amazing set but it did the job for me at my level, i could attack One H melee with enough life to survive and enough perc because they where agi Wink
01-10-2011 18:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
quote:

Shouldn't lose too much considering all of the Perc gains from the equipment:

Good Shirt of the Orchid (+4) CLOSE
Armour
Defence: -13
Effects: PERCEPTION -5, AGILITY -2, all weapons damage +21, defence -23
01-11-2011 00:30 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

See as this been brought up, just to clarify

Elvish is better as i give 29% crit which is precious to 1h guns, adds lots of agil which helps in sieges and also with some mobs, has very low str req while orchid will be high.

I'd also like to say i've finished all of that but P=1 solar which i am working on atm
Im dealing 2.5k-3k dmg per round vs most mobs so it is effective

01-11-2011 00:43 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

damn good equip

i am on the way to it

just still looking for the female helm Smile
which can compensate the tons of dmg of bandanna^^

01-12-2011 10:01 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Slash

Registration Date: 11-23-2010

Am I missing something really obvious here with regards to P+1 Bandanna of Caution?

Max defence for a gunman is 25 for headwear, but a P+1 gives you 27?

Perfect Bandanna of Caution (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 27
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION +20, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -45
Requirements: LEVEL: 60 (64), STRENGTH: 51 (54), APPEARANCE: 40 (42)
Value: 10 025 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1110, Mana 1686

Had it in mind to merge one up now I have completed my Twisted set, but I'm all confused now!
02-09-2011 08:22 Slash is offline Search for Posts by Slash Add Slash to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Am I missing something really obvious here with regards to P+1 Bandanna of Caution?

Helmet (Only for males)
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION +20, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -45

You need solar set to use it

Merge bandanna of shep version, you only need 1 bandanna of shep and 3 bandanna of caution for it Wink

It has under 25 def so does not need solar

Had it in mind to merge one up now I have completed my Twisted set, but I'm all confused now!

02-09-2011 09:14 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Only minus I find in gunner set is you cant merge much when you aren't level 80+
Atm building up a gunman myself

EDIT:misreading

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 02-09-2011 09:37.

02-09-2011 09:32 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Slash

Registration Date: 11-23-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:
Originally posted by Slash

Helmet (Only for males)

You need solar set to use it

Merge bandanna of shep version, you only need 1 bandanna of shep and 3 bandanna of caution for it Wink

It has under 25 def so does not need solar

Nice one Foxy, i'll get onto that then!

Got a load of bandannas of caution I was building up to merge, so I'll try and find a shepherd version.
02-09-2011 09:44 Slash is offline Search for Posts by Slash Add Slash to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

if you was going for a dream setup surely elvish cape of deathsower p+1 one is your drool armour?

IGN: acidic shots
02-09-2011 13:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Sensible for my level atm Wink

And elvish of orchid be better

ANd i almost finished that only solar left which are G+5 tie and sig and 1 P sig

02-09-2011 17:25 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

not bad dude, im close to completing my solar of strength, im gonna be reasonably proud when that merge comes together Smile

IGN: acidic shots
02-10-2011 14:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld 1h Gunner Set

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH