Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld LVL60 Absorber Hunter tattoo Phenix problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LVL60 Absorber Hunter tattoo Phenix problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Angry LVL60 Absorber Hunter tattoo Phenix problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am LVL 60 Absorber Hunters tattoo and i have a problem width Phenix... i can't pass this beast Frown
I try gun,melee,ranged... all without success.

normally i use shurikens of reaction, so in attack i don't have too much problem except Black Knight (too much defence Evil ) but that's is the game... i ca't use them on Phenix i do 19 damage Big Grin

in expo...
melee: ~600 up to 1200 damage - (on 130-140 Phenix agility) if i pass round 4 Big Grin
DAMAGE 2× 119 - 141 Legendary Good Light Mace (+1)
DEFENCE 75 STRENGTH 77 AGILITY 137

gun: ~ 600 up to 800 damage - if Phenix perception ~110
DAMAGE 3× 82 - 96 Legendary Good Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+1)
DEFENCE 57 STRENGTH 47 AGILITY 82 PERCEPTION 101 KNOWLEDGE 53

ranged: ~200 - 300 damage if i strike them
DAMAGE 3× ~65 - 145 Legendary Good Heavy Crossbow
DEFENCE 80 STRENGTH 64 AGILITY 93 PERCEPTION 75

i use this items depending on what weapon i use:
Good Bandanna of Precognition (+1)
Good Hard hat of Adrenaline
Light Cape of the Death Sower (+5)
Titanium Chain (+5)
Good Titanium Amulet
Good Signet of the Bat (+1)
Good Signet of Youth (+1)
Good Signet of Youth
Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+1)
Legendary Good Shorts of the Shepherd
Good Shorts of the Night (+2)
Legendary Good Light Mace (+1)
Legendary Good Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+1)

so powerful items an i steel don't have that badge Confused big problem is that i can't pass round 4 Happy in round 4 Phenix all time apply all his special attack??? why not in round 6 ?!?

07-31-2010 15:46 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is no real words if advice..

You do damage with all 3.. Melée guns and ranged.. It's just a matter of time? Phoenixs are lower as melée than guns so it's easyer if your melée.

That's all can be said
07-31-2010 15:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you post your stats with your Ranged set? Then we'll be able to help you.

07-31-2010 16:09 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

My ranged stats... but i don't have a legendary acceptable weapon...
DAMAGE 8× 63 - 68 Good Shuriken of Reaction (+1)
DEFENCE 80 STRENGTH 64 AGILITY 110 PERCEPTION 91 INTELLIGENCE 38 KNOWLEDGE 42

07-31-2010 16:15 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

even melle can have problems with it cause the special can't miss just keep at it and bring more tanks with you
08-01-2010 00:11 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld LVL60 Absorber Hunter tattoo Phenix problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH