Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Whats going on...? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whats going on...?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Whats going on...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i havent been playing BW for 7/8 weeks now, and im tripping my balls off... getting some pritty wierd messages about EoD reforming or a new clan just like them?? 20 messages just about that,.. (Zzzz)

also; Diablo quit? wtf... did the game break?? is he ill??? the worlds going to end?? will have to have a read on his farewell thread... not that i can post anything as it's locked ;\

and someone said something about expeditions that i was to stoned to care about, i probably dnt want know to be honest lol..

could some one fill me in on the last 8 weeks please..

gimme all ze juicy gossips xD

08-01-2010 01:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Diablo, Llianna and Souleater left, Diablo just last week. Soul was really the only one to give a reason why.
Once diablo left, Vlade sent a message to BoS saying he was going to start a war, steal everyone's Z3/Z2 squares and destroy them. The clan was formed (DB disbanned) and was called Apocolypse Now (A_N).
The first fight was agaisnt Tiger_claw and the retaliation seige was against Blod's Z1 square. Tiger kept his square and A_N kept the Z1.
Apparently A_N has stopped their war effort (only after a few days) and is now a 'training' type clan that will do expos and such because 'no one wants war'. (We want war, we just don't want the destruction of squares which was apparent by Vlade's finaly clan message to BoS his original intention).
END has disbanned and BoS has lost about half it's player base to A_N. END did get reformed though and there's some kind of Rebel Alliance clan. That I'm not to sure on as I've techincally gone on vacation mode for personal reasons.
The rest you can kinda gather from the A_N vs Underworld and Sieges thread in Mishmash. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-01-2010 02:10 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
END has disbanned and BoS has lost about half it's player base to A_N. END did get reformed though and there's some kind of Rebel Alliance clan. That I'm not to sure on as I've techincally gone on vacation mode for personal reasons.
The rest you can kinda gather from the A_N vs Underworld and Sieges thread in Mishmash.

BoS disbanded I believe.

And Knightroad, we'd all like to know whats going on lol

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-01-2010 02:14 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

In short... the hole game has gone down the shitter then? not that im suprised by any of that tbh... apart from vlade, you dark horse, eh? Big Grin

Ugh, didnt even get a chance to say good bye to them Frown and diablo if you even read this... YOU CHEATED! you left before i could beat you Crying lol.. im not far behind them anyways...

i had a lil look at that thread... i thought it was just a loot siege Confused
lmao if people think that was a war... you have all gotten "fat" without regular siege's Tongue imoofc..

08-01-2010 02:25 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Item Perfect Deadly Cape of the Assassin has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...
Item Perfect Deadly Kilt of the Shepherd has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...

Diablo couldn't be a challenge 4U anymore ;x

quote:
IGN: Atomos

08-01-2010 02:41 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Dont forget v13 disbanded. Also me and apollo got modded

08-01-2010 13:00 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Also me and apollo got modded

lmao thats most important out of all this tbh Wink

What Lys said is pretty much right, but this whole thing about becomming a "training clan" is probably complete rubbish (would like to have used a stronger more appropriate word but present purple circumstances mean I can't use naughty words) Tongue

08-01-2010 13:46 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Your right, Its just a gathering of the bigger players ( and those losers who left there friends Wink ) who want to grow quick.. which is their aim, and i know wont happen which most of you will also agree with me wont work very well, because there going to do 2-man teams and people will still moan about not getting expos lol
08-01-2010 14:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

i cant be censored to make another goodbye thread, and i couldn't be censored to find my old one. so this post will do. sue me? Big Grin
no one has noticed but i packed up last week :* lol..
im leaving for the real world for good this time... the simple life, were i can box the "devs" of day to day stuff in the nose when there bells, and merging 2 items together takes minutes with hammer a nail, rather than months. il miss stabing and shooting peeps without a million and 1 questions from pigs... not to forget blood stains, ugh my rug is ruined xD

il pop on tomorrow for 1 last chat if your not all to busy ruining each others cities and becoming hated.. god luck with that btw, im sure it will work,... also have fun with the arena when it comes, looks junk to me but meh i was hoping for PvP arena... would have been cool.. and solved a few problems...
most of all good luck with real life, most of you are good people, good enough to have time for a wazok like me :*

i know i dont leave much of a dent behind me, but i like to think my rage will live on and help change the server though others, everyone has a little knight inside of them... you might wana get a doctor to look at that xD all jokes aside, dont give up on making a difference. even if it's one small thing, with classic knight RAGE!! or polite threads.. just never give up hope

peace

censored by Evangelion

08-21-2010 04:34 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Another decent player leaving, *Sigh.*

All the best, hope the rl treats you well!

Have a good 1 mate.

08-21-2010 12:49 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Yeah sad to see you go Knighty
Best Wishes and Good Luck for the real life Smile

peace

08-21-2010 13:11 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

A goodbye warning from me Wink

Have fun outside bw Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-21-2010 14:51 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Cya mate, and good luck

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-21-2010 15:44 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

u damn space cadet who can i chat to at 3 am when the crazy ideas start to form in my burnt out brain(i miss those chats)

good luck my favorite space cadet

ps.. i love you(i love honey nut loops aswell so i suppose it dosnt mean much)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-21-2010 15:46 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

cya mate, enjoy rl.

08-21-2010 17:43 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEE D:

this server needs the pieboy Frown Frown Frown Frown

don't go, please Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-21-2010 18:18 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Damn man. Good luck in real life if you choose to ignore bea's pleas Tongue

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-21-2010 18:23 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Aw but Knighty, I was hoping that you would get back up around my level soon and we could start crushing each other again. I've been missing that.

Well, good luck in real life you nut, we'll miss you here.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-21-2010 20:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Whats going on...?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH