Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Moving/update: Premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Moving/update: Premium
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Moving/update: Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is going to be a technical break on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 8.30 and 9.00 connected with an update of the database necessary for 1.1 patch.
ATTENTION!! This does NOT mean that the patch is applied, but it's the first step to make the technical side of the game compatible with the upcoming patch.

Premium
The server responsible for premium is going to be moved to a new, more efficient one on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 8.30 and 12.00. Also premium scripts are going to be updated.
Access to all premium operations will be impossible in the aforementioned hours due to the moving. Please make all payments either before the moving or after it.

05-23-2008 15:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erm AM or PM?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-24-2008 00:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
KingNosserPoboidThe2nd

Registration Date: 12-21-2007

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm guessing am as it's prolly 24hour clock but at least sumink is finally happening.
05-24-2008 00:29 KingNosserPoboidThe2nd is offline Search for Posts by KingNosserPoboidThe2nd Add KingNosserPoboidThe2nd to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: Moving/update: Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
There is going to be a technical break on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 9.30 and 10.00 connected with an update of the database necessary for 1.1 patch.
ATTENTION!! This does NOT mean that the patch is applied, but it's the first step to make the technical side of the game compatible with the upcoming patch.

Premium
The server responsible for premium is going to be moved to a new, more efficient one on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 9.30 and 13.00. Also premium scripts are going to be updated.
Access to all premium operations will be impossible in the aforementioned hours due to the moving. Please make all payments either before the moving or after it.

Szeszej was going by the 24 hour clock in his posts.
05-24-2008 01:18 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok thank you... thatll be fine then as im asleep =)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-24-2008 01:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

I have updated times in the first post, it was in CET timezone before. Sorry for all problems concerning this.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

05-26-2008 08:28 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

ok its nearly 915 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and cant log in, in middle of a siege, and wont have blood, cheers for the correct times posted

05-26-2008 09:14 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah same as faceeater, got a siege going on and can't get in to check stuff Evil

*goes back to r6vegas2 Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by malooga.: 05-26-2008 09:18.

05-26-2008 09:16 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

seems to all b e working again now Smile
05-26-2008 09:28
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

same here ill get my bugs thread closed
05-26-2008 09:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

whats with the Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new players mixed in with us, like 300 pointers in with the 40 pointers?

05-26-2008 09:33 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
malooga.

ahh back in, just to find its 4 of us against 11 of them. I should have stayed out lol
05-26-2008 09:35 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

and like tht i think its down again
05-26-2008 09:39 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

Me too, first working just a few minutes ago now not working, oh well Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 09:40 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
malooga.

yep tis buggered again.
05-26-2008 09:42 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

RE: Moving/update: Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
There is going to be a technical break on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 8.30 and 9.00 connected with an update of the database necessary for 1.1 patch.

Premium
The server responsible for premium is going to be moved to a new, more efficient one on 26.05.2008 (Monday), between 8.30 and 12.00. Also premium scripts are going to be updated.

just wondering is this only affecting premium players as it says all premium scripts are going to be updated
having more quests would be a premium script wouldnt it
if not i dont know much bout writing scripts and stuff like tht
05-26-2008 09:42 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

Premium?
Do you guys have premium, cos I have one, could be that but I think this effects everyone...

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 09:46 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

There was a little technical problem. Everything should work ok by now.
Premium extending has been disabled. It will be enabled again about 12-13. I will post here when this happens.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

05-26-2008 09:48 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

is this still needed on the main page?

06-04-2008 13:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

and cant log in, in middle of a siege, and wont have blood, cheers for the correct times posted
04-27-2009 16:53 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

o_O

Warning for extreme necroposting...

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-27-2009 17:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Moving/update: Premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH