Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Not completing trade....sent to FlashAOD.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not completing trade....sent to FlashAOD....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
techy

Registration Date: 11-16-2008

Not completing trade....sent to FlashAOD.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.....who told me to put it into complaints

Offer made......I sent item in trade.....trade rejected.....no msg on forum saying offer withdrawn despite claim]

Eros
Registration Date: 06-09-2010
Warnings: 3
Trade Regulations (Missing 2nd Post)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Good Fn-Fal ..... mp - 800pop
07-31-2010 23:06

Trade rejection link
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4ef0e722f5

Sender: Eros
Message title: Re: Trade
Send date: 2010-08-02 19:55:43
already bought the gun as I indicated at the forum
thanks anyway

Sender ID.........1053
08-02-2010 23:03 techy is offline Search for Posts by techy Add techy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please provide a link to the thread with the trade or I won't be able to do anything with it.

08-03-2010 19:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
techy

Registration Date: 11-16-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by techy
RE: Not completing trade....sent to FlashAOD.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by techy
.....who told me to put it into complaints

Offer made......I sent item in trade.....trade rejected.....no msg on forum saying offer withdrawn despite claim]

Eros
Registration Date: 06-09-2010
Warnings: 3
Trade Regulations (Missing 2nd Post)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Good Fn-Fal ..... mp - 800pop
07-31-2010 23:06

Trade rejection link
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4ef0e722f5

Sender: Eros
Message title: Re: Trade
Send date: 2010-08-02 19:55:43
already bought the gun as I indicated at the forum
thanks anyway

Sender ID.........1053

Above is all the info I have......didn't kep origional offer msg - will know better now

Thx for your time
08-04-2010 10:32 techy is offline Search for Posts by techy Add techy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Expensive Pike of the Bloodsucker, Good Cursed Dagger of the Cult ..... new item Mon 02/08

That's what he means. He means show me the topic where Eros made a bid.

Sjez the bid is highlighted Smile
08-04-2010 11:20 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thx Flash, 48h for eros

08-04-2010 17:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Not completing trade....sent to FlashAOD....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH