Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Zlot w 3miescie » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Zlot w 3miescie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foo_foo

Registration Date: 06-26-2010

Zlot w 3miescie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eng - meeting in GdaDsk - Poland- 07.08.2010
if U want - write to me

a tak na powadze - kilka osob z calej Polski bedzie w 3mie[cie na weekend - tak|e jest okazja pozna kolegów - a mo|e wrogów- z serwa - niezale|nie od klanu i pozycji w ranku - zapraszam na browara - co do miejsca i godziny sie zgadamy - piszcie na foo_foo - na pewno odpisze - jak bedzie pogoda to na plaze, jak nie - to na knajpy Big Grin

w koncu mamy wakacje - spontan Panowie i Panie

mojo

08-03-2010 20:16 foo_foo is offline Search for Posts by foo_foo Add foo_foo to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no to moze jakas lista?

ja zaczne:
1.mojo
2.aivo
3.rasti

08-03-2010 22:04 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
8. Do not use any other language than English. This applies not only to threads/posts, but also to PMs.

Punishment: warning

Exception: One thread for each language and for that language exclusively may be created in Offtopic.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-03-2010 22:32 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
TomOlej

images/avatars/avatar-664.gif

Registration Date: 12-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Z przyjemnoscia bym wpadl zobaczyc ludzi którzy kradna moje klocki Big Grin no ale data mi nie odpowiada bo przeciez tego dnia jest mecz legi z arsenalem i musze tam byc Smile
Jezeli byscie wybrali inna date to bym to przemyslal a tak to nawet niema o czym rozmawiac Tongue

daleko mam troche do 3miasta ale zeby zobaczyc ludzi z klanu tremere to strace paliwo no ale zmincie date Evil

i m sorry i wrote post in polish but it s bloodwars meeting in Poland and for Poles

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TomOlej: 08-04-2010 09:25.

08-04-2010 09:00 TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by TomOlej Add TomOlej to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

then you shouldve posted in polish language thread in offtopic or the poland thread here. enjoy your warning and ban. thread closed

08-06-2010 18:11 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Zlot w 3miescie

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH