Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insulting message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Insulting message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Insulting message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keeps making insults to my mother and swearing...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=32698954&type=1

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=32698192&type=1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheMightyBoosh: 08-05-2010 10:12.

08-05-2010 10:10 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If admins check the messages before that and who's always starting to provoke folks things might get clearer. Stop messaging me, and i'll stop answering. Its that easy. I told you to leave me alone with your stupid blahblah as i dont have the time to interact with you. I ask you now again to leave me alone for the 100th time, but for sure you'll come up with a lazy hard hat of addict merge tomorrow.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 08-05-2010 13:50.

08-05-2010 13:49 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheMightyBoosh
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I already have a lazy hard hat of addict thanks.

I messaged you to show you that I had merged Antique dagger of hitting seems as your profile has a reference to you seeking one. But after your response and to further insults from your self, I would be very reluctant to sell it to you.

Please stop making childish remarks and grow up.
08-05-2010 14:04 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Alrite let's leave this to admins. So we don't start arguing here in topics and get warnings
08-05-2010 14:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

being addressed at here i will make use of my right to defend myself - i suggest having a look at the whole conversation, taking into account the war-status, the "offer" and his last 3 messages and admin should be sorted (perhaps the earlier conversations from the days before that will help as well). actually i don´t want him to be banned for that one as he was defending himself as well as he is able to Smile

and i learned one thing today: quoting hitler is awesome if you only refer to his words, not the person. *sigh*

last thing i wanna suggest: a spam filter in the messaging system, necessary statements shouldn´t be that hard to implement sir Big Grin
08-05-2010 22:44 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Login drdos
Nick HorstHorstmann

1 day for the second msg

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
08-06-2010 10:18 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

ah, thanks. i love you :*

"mighty" thing gets nothing i suppose, right?

i´ve been called an

- idiot of the highest order
- low-level intelligent person
- kid
- non-genius
- some stuff about MY mom as well lol
- zoophiliac

and so on in the messages right afterwars. can´t get into full detail as i can´t access the messages Big Grin

if you still don´t get what is going on with that guy when he provokes 1 person a week that far i can´t help you anymore, same thing happened 1-2 weeks ago to ladyindarknesss. thanks for the ban again, i wouldn´t have been able to play today anyways. just hope i´m not ruining byn´s expo now as your timing for the ban was incredibly accurate there. good stuff.
08-06-2010 10:38 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insulting message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH