Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Whats your favourite type of cake? :)
Chocolate cake 23 45.10%
Cheescake (any type) 16 31.37%
Victoria Sandwich Cake 4 7.84%
Other 4 7.84%
Wedding cake / Birthday cake (added by request) 3 5.88%
Carrot cake 1 1.96%
Total: 51 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Cake 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by bensux
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Crying How can chocolate cake not be winning Shocked Crying

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bensux: 05-24-2008 23:04.

05-24-2008 23:04 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cheesecake seems to be preferred Wink .

Please edit your posts in future. Thats a warn for multi-post.
05-24-2008 23:28 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bensux

Posts counting is OFF on this forum.

Doesn't that mean people can post as much as they want? Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bensux: 05-24-2008 23:37.

05-24-2008 23:37 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by bensux

i assume the multi-post rule is still in effect, however ill get confirmation on whether thats true or not...
05-24-2008 23:43 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

damn, I wonder if you can change your mind on the vote, looks like chocolate cake and cheese cake is winning, oh well Tongue Big Grin

Yo bensux, I think I love this signiture, it rocks but if you guys say so then just pm me to change it... Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-25-2008 11:48.

05-24-2008 23:49 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bensux

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
Originally posted by bensux

i assume the multi-post rule is still in effect, however ill get confirmation on whether thats true or not...

I thought it meant that you can post as much as you want without getting a warning Crying and just leave the warning there i dont mind it being there

05-24-2008 23:49 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
bensux

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
damn, I wonder if you can change your mind on the vote, looks like chocolate cake and cheese cake is winning, oh well Tongue Big Grin

Don't think you are able to change you mind and you should make your signiture smaller otherwise you will get a warning.

05-24-2008 23:57 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

for your sake, i hope the rule of multi-post isnt in effect, you've just did it again Tongue
05-25-2008 00:03 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bensux

two warnings and im permenantly banned?

05-25-2008 00:08 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

Nope, you need 4 to get banned. The rule is still enforced in this forum apparantly, so please be careful in future.
05-25-2008 00:17 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bensux

sorry

05-25-2008 00:22 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Cheesecake rocks!!!

Nice and crumbly lol

05-25-2008 00:38 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Mmmmm, cheesecake!! Smile

05-25-2008 00:40 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by GrimTale
Cheesecake rocks!!!

Nice and crumbly lol

I 2nd that opinion Wink I can never get enough of cheesecake Big Grin

however, if theres non about chocolate cake is the next best thing for me Big Grin
05-25-2008 00:40 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

c'mon guys and gals choc cake eugh.too choc for my likin.

strawbery cheesecake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cant beat it
except with homemade apple pie mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
05-25-2008 03:51 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Why there isn't any apple pie in the poll? Tongue I was forced to choose cheesecake Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-25-2008 11:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Why there isn't any apple pie in the poll? Tongue I was forced to choose cheesecake Tongue

Lol. Poor you Wink its a bit late on now for it to be added Wink
05-25-2008 11:33 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

what sort of cakes do people prefer if they put other?
im guessing from the last posts apple pie might be one of them Tongue
05-25-2008 11:33 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

evan the clue is in the name pie not cake
i propose a second poll in a new thread and potentially a third
both for pies one for savoury and another for sweet pies

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-25-2008 11:34.

05-25-2008 11:33 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nhanho25

I'm confused Confused , first minute we were talking about cakes like chocolate and now apple pie?

is apple pie a cake? Confused , no really is it? Confused Tongue
I'm confused but anyway apple pie is YUM YUM GOOOOD!!!! Big Grin taste nice....but chocolate cake is better Big Grin

I LOVE PIE'S!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

OH....ME DUMB...PIE is PIE and CAKE IS CAKE, now i get it Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-25-2008 13:19.

05-25-2008 13:06 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Aidensixx
Lord

personally both cake and sweet pies are desserts
apple PIE is a pie
the name gives it away

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-25-2008 13:16.

05-25-2008 13:15 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bensux

CHOCOLATE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

05-25-2008 13:28 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
nhanho25

Does anyone like carrot cakes, noone seem to choose it, I feel sorry for it Big Grin
I wonder what carrot cake taste like, I wonder if theres a vegetable cake Big Grin

it looks like its
CHOCOLATE CAKE VS CHEESE CAKE

YEAH!!!! GO CHEESE CAKE!!!! Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-25-2008 13:37.

05-25-2008 13:36 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Aidensixx
Lord

i like carrot cake but its not my favourite
i hope there isnt a vegetable cake as itd taste disgusting
saying tht the cocktail my mate made friday night sounded disgusting, smelt like it could have contained 110% alcohol but didnt taste tht bad at all
05-25-2008 14:00 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bensux

i like carrot cake but chocolate cake is my favourite YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!! Wink Tongue

05-25-2008 15:05 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

yer choclate cake rules!!!!
i feel like having a peice now! and birthday cake is good Big Grin

05-25-2008 19:51 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
nhanho25

huh? wristcutter how many are you? Confused
I thought your banned and chocolate cake don't RULE!!! CHEESE ROCKS THE BOODY!!! Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-25-2008 20:28 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Thankfully me and bensux ate triple chocolate cake yesterday, and the day before, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good... *starts drooling* oh gawd i need some more chocolate cake.

GO CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! YOU CAN DO IT, CUT HIS F****** HEAD OFF!!! Oops... wrong film XD.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-25-2008 21:08 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Nooooo, the cheesecake is loosing Tongue

Nemazis, watch your language. Using ****'s doesn't solve the problem Smile

05-25-2008 21:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nhanho25

c'mon cheese cake... Big Grin don't make me eat you Tongue

oops, my bad, sorry Frown

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-26-2008 09:37.

05-25-2008 22:36 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

you probably shouldnt swear on the forum, but i dont make the rules so...
do you reckon you can get a chees and chocolate cke combination, like slice of chees, slice of chocolate and so on
05-25-2008 22:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
ah cool, you can swear in the Forum, c'mon cheese cake... Big Grin don't make me eat you Tongue

oh for F*** Sake...

I never said you can... Next time I'll give you a warning.

And you should be worried about it because when you get 4th warning you automatically get banned permanently.

05-25-2008 23:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Clan: Frogz

... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

chocolate cake of course

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

05-25-2008 23:39 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

c,mon ppl u want choc go buy a mars bar.

cheesecake is just um mmmmmmmmmmm yum yum.

will pay ss for slice of cheesecake.

and just to note hot apple pie staright from the oven CANNOT BE BEATEN only eaten.it is the best.apple pie mmmmmmmmmmmmm

to the two ppl mr/mrs apple and to mr/mrs pie.
1 had apples the other had pie.
it was a match made in heaven.

u guys rock.
05-26-2008 02:47 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
nhanho25

nelacar, you sure are funny, GO CHEESE CAKE!!!! I'm Betting £20 against my brother that cheese cake will WIN!!!! Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 09:54 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
wristcutter1

NO choccy cake will win lol Big Grin but come on it is the best

05-26-2008 11:06 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
danielamm

Xp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well.
In brazil cheese cake is not common, so of course I voted for chocolate.
I love candies Tongue

For all the good time =)

05-26-2008 19:34 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

cheesecake is too dry is not even a real cake and contains no cheese :/
chocolate FTW Tongue

05-26-2008 19:58 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
danielamm

Xd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
cheesecake is too dry is not even a real cake and contains no cheese :/
chocolate FTW Tongue

lol how come a cheese cake has no cheese?

For all the good time =)

05-26-2008 20:03 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
wristcutter1

nhanho i did get banned i made a new one but come on choclate cake we got a 3 votes higher than cheesecake !!!!!!!

05-26-2008 20:04 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH