Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Whats your favourite type of cake? :)
Chocolate cake 23 45.10%
Cheescake (any type) 16 31.37%
Victoria Sandwich Cake 4 7.84%
Other 4 7.84%
Wedding cake / Birthday cake (added by request) 3 5.88%
Carrot cake 1 1.96%
Total: 51 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Cake 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Nooooo, the cheesecake is loosing Tongue

Nemazis, watch your language. Using ****'s doesn't solve the problem Smile

Sorry Evan, i run by the rule of "If there isn't any swear word, it's fine, even if it's intended" i'll remember no ****'s allowed anymore, but can i say other stuff like frigging hell? It's not swearing, but it's intended (please don't warn me for that, i'm asking if i can use it)

Anyway, GOOOO CHOCLATE CAKE, IT RULES SO MUCH HARDER!!!! ALL OTHER CAKES ARE OBSELETE!!!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-26-2008 20:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

save the cheesecake.

who cares if theres no cheese.its the nicest tasting cake on the list.

chocolate cake is blah.cant think of any other word to describe it.

all cheesecake lovers to the forum plzzz.

cheesecake must win.

do you're part for the world of cheesecake and vote.over 21's only.... Wink
05-26-2008 21:12 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

choc, is not choc, made out of poo thats the secret ingredient, cheese rock man!!!, we all know that, even Simon Cowell would say that too Big Grin (X facter), and cheese cake does have the X factor, YAY CHEESE CAKE YUM YUM YUM.... Pleased

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 21:39 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

ARGH!!! all those cakes rock... but you can never beat a good ole choc cake Big Grin
05-26-2008 23:06 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by bensux

CHOCOLATE CAKE RULES!!!!

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
05-27-2008 01:30 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

yer go choclate!!!!

06-02-2008 11:14 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

i said choclate cake lovely Tongue

06-02-2008 11:15 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

GO CHOCOLATE CAKE GO!!!
06-02-2008 16:01 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

12 people voted for Cheesecake, who would eat a cake with cheese in it? and yes it does have cheese in it but it's a very sweet tasting cheese.

Btw Go chocolate!

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-02-2008 16:11.

06-02-2008 16:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
cutho

Registration Date: 06-08-2008

RE: Cake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I LOVE TOFFE CHEESE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
06-08-2008 12:33 cutho is offline Search for Posts by cutho Add cutho to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH