Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Whats your favourite type of cake? :)
Chocolate cake 23 45.10%
Cheescake (any type) 16 31.37%
Victoria Sandwich Cake 4 7.84%
Other 4 7.84%
Wedding cake / Birthday cake (added by request) 3 5.88%
Carrot cake 1 1.96%
Total: 51 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Cake 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Wink Cake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like chocolate cake, what type of cake do you like?

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
05-24-2008 13:24 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now this is a good topic
sticked?
i joke i joke
chocolate cake, cheesecake if you count it as cake but not the bits of fruit on top of some of them
05-24-2008 13:41 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
now this is a good topic
sticked?
i joke i joke
chocolate cake, cheesecake if you count it as cake but not the bits of fruit on top of some of them

Cheesecake totally rocks Wink and of course its a cake its called a 'cheesecake' Big Grin
05-24-2008 13:46 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

just making sure as you find it not in the bakery section but more often in the frozen section of the supermarket
glad ive cleared my cheesecake question up now i can get on with my everyday life
05-24-2008 13:55 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bensux

Thread Starter Thread Started by bensux

i like cheesecake aswell Smile

05-24-2008 13:57 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

maybe we should have a poll Tongue "favourite type of cake" Big Grin

Chocolate cake rocks though Smile
05-24-2008 14:08 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

im sorry mini but it wouldnt work
i wouldnt be able to decide by the sounds of it besux might not be able to decide either
therll be alot of indecision and thereforea lot of results from the pplwho started this cake talk
05-24-2008 14:09 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bensux

how do i make a poll? and i think i prefer triple chocolate cake Smile

05-24-2008 14:19 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by bensux
how do i make a poll? and i think i prefer triple chocolate cake Smile

Only mods & above can add polls to threads Wink
05-24-2008 14:20 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bensux

can u make a poll please? Smile and do chocolate and cheesecake and others Tongue

05-24-2008 14:24 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
can u make a poll please? Smile and do chocolate and cheesecake and others Tongue

If you can find roughly 5 choices to add to the poll, ill see what i can do Smile We have 2 already, so just 3 more (can have more than that Wink )
05-24-2008 14:27 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

Victoria Sandwich Cake you know the one with the butter cream and jam in it omg they are nice. Tongue All this talk is making me hungry.

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

05-24-2008 14:32 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

ok people, poll added, have fun Smile
05-24-2008 14:46 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Cake tastes better when you take it off a younger sibling

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

05-24-2008 14:47 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bensux

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
ok people, poll added, have fun Smile

thanks Smile

05-24-2008 15:01 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

cheezecake is the best mmmmmmmmmm

or apple pie/tart.
05-24-2008 15:04 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
thanks Smile

any time Wink if you think of any more ill add them, but not too many or people wont be able to choose Big Grin
05-24-2008 15:04 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bensux

is the wedding cake fruit cake?

05-24-2008 15:16 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

omg Victoria Sandwich Cake is delicious i made it for my cooking exam Tongue but if i didnt cook it maybe is would a tasted better Smile

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-24-2008 15:17 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

pretty much with icing on top
thts the traditional one and in my opinion the best for walking up to and clawing a chunk from it
05-24-2008 15:17 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
wrist cutter

Registration Date: 05-24-2008
Clan: [LosT]

the best is.......a birthday cake Smile

05-24-2008 15:20 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
bensux

add carrot cake please Wink

05-24-2008 15:20 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:

Carrot cake!?! as you wish Tongue
05-24-2008 15:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
wrist cutter

lol
imagine that tho?
i voted other lol
the other is birthday cake cheesecake is mank Tongue

05-24-2008 15:22 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
bensux

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:

Carrot cake!?! as you wish Tongue

thanks Smile

quote:
Originally posted by wrist cutter
lol
imagine that tho?
i voted other lol
the other is birthday cake cheesecake is mank Tongue

i lol'ed

05-24-2008 15:25 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
wrist cutter

liamb add birthday cake

05-24-2008 15:27 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by wrist cutter
liamb add birthday cake

added, i classed it with 'wedding cake' as they're similar
05-24-2008 15:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
wrist cutter

thanks all vote birthday cake/ wedding cake Big Grin

05-24-2008 15:32 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
tommy0010

Registration Date: 05-17-2008

people can vote for what they want Tongue
05-24-2008 15:50 tommy0010 is offline Search for Posts by tommy0010 Add tommy0010 to your Buddy List
wrist cutter

sshh lol i just reckon its the best birthday cake/wedding cake

05-24-2008 16:02 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

I LOVE THIS SUBJECT ;( I'm gonna cry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ARE COOL, YUM, CAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOU CAKE!!!!!!!!
I like chocolate cake and the cheese cake! Big Grin
and nice thingy I don't know how you do the graph thing but its cool, its called a poll right? Big Grin Crying

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-24-2008 17:13.

05-24-2008 17:10 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
liamb1992
Lord

yes, its called a poll Wink you can have polls on pretty much anything, but they can only be started by mods & above
05-24-2008 17:32 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
wrist cutter

nhaho what did u vote?

05-24-2008 18:59 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
nhanho25

I don't know, me dumb, but I chose others, eaten rice cakes, they are nice....

yo wristcutter, isn't there birthday cake, yep its there, but I'll stick with rice cakes

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-24-2008 21:11.

05-24-2008 20:31 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
wrist cutter

I choosed other aswell because birthday cake wasnt there then but oh well

05-24-2008 20:35 wrist cutter is offline Search for Posts by wrist cutter Add wrist cutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wrist cutter
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Chocolate caek makes me orgasm XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-24-2008 21:52 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Chocolate cake.. Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-24-2008 21:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
nhanho25

why does everyone like chocolate cake, I don't like it, well it taste nice yeah but, its a bit too chocolate, it make me puke, yeah taste nice but too much choc

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-24-2008 21:54 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Now we are talking my expert area!
I voted cheesecake, cos I lurve it; but the list is way too short.
At my work, we have a cake-club, where every fortnight someone has to make a cake & bring it in to be tasted.... mmmm - that is my favourite day!

Previous efforts have been:
- Chocolate Ale Cake (choc & beer in the same cake!! Awesome)
- Lime & Coconut Drizzle cake (I made that)
- Peanut Butter Shortbread (I cannot begin to tell you how nice that was!)
- Cherry Layer Cake (loads of gooey cherries & cream)
- Traditional Bakewell Pudding (that's like the tarts, but much much nicer)
- Ginger & Lemon Loaf Cake (yum yum)

Mr Kippling sucks my fat one - compared to my work mates his cakes are tasteless pants. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-24-2008 21:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bensux

If the list is too long no one will be able to choose what cake they like Wink

05-24-2008 22:21 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cake

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH