Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » v.1.3.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page v.1.3.0 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arena Level Caps:

This is what I know

White Tower : 37-53
Desert of Sorrows: 42-58
Desert Ephermeh: 47-63
Hot Springs Oasis: 52-68
Great Steppe: 57-73
Golden Tower: 62-78
Devil`s Finger: 67-83
Desert Ephermeh II: 72-88
Stone Swamps: 77-93
Great Steppe II: 87-103
Mountains of Wisdom: 92-108

If these are incorrect help me out Smile

08-08-2010 18:24 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hate arena, no counting down timer make me nervous..when it finish..
we suppose idling until midnight using expo gear...? funny...

npc son's name : cpu

08-08-2010 23:26 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by npc

u dont need countdown

22:00 monday nite...it ends...simples

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-08-2010 23:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by franz
Arena Level Caps:

This is what I know

White Tower : 37-53
Desert of Sorrows: 42-58
Desert Ephermeh: 47-63
Hot Springs Oasis: 52-68
Great Steppe: 57-73
Golden Tower: 62-78
Devil`s Finger: 67-83
Desert Ephermeh II: 72-88
Stone Swamps: 77-93
Great Steppe II: 87-103
Mountains of Wisdom: 92-108

If these are incorrect help me out Smile

seems right as a pattern of .+5 apart from stone swamps and great stepe 2 which seem to be odd

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 08-08-2010 23:42.

08-08-2010 23:40 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Discordian32

Registration Date: 03-08-2008

White tower 37-53
Desert Of Sorrows 42-58
Desert Ephermeh 47-63
Hot Springs Oasis 52-68
Great Steppe 57-73
Golden tower 62-78
Devil's Finger 67-83
Desert Ephermeh II 72-88
Stone swamps 77-93
Spidery Chasm 82-98
Great steppe II 87-103
Mountains of Wisdom 92-108
08-09-2010 00:19 Discordian32 is offline Search for Posts by Discordian32 Add Discordian32 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Just noticed this

FIGHTS

Wins
(62 %)

Never had % before

I quiet like =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-09-2010 02:10 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by npc

u dont need countdown

22:00 monday nite...it ends...simples

Arena 22.00

this arena thing really need countdown timer,
we cant prepare thing that uncertain.

this make me dont want start arena anymore,
better regular expo or do ressurect with certain time.

edit :
My Necro arena finished before 22hrs

edit2:
arena is serious case
Record: 146 users on 08-09-2010 22:05. new record Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 08-09-2010 22:07.

08-09-2010 21:34 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I hate the arena so much now. i really do. its a load of big sweaty disease infected balls.

-843 poh. great. it took me 3 weeks to save 600.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8df0a0863f

Effing. Peed. Off.

Warning for SPAM

08-09-2010 22:11 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I hate the arena so much now. i really do. its a load of big sweaty disease infected balls.

-843 poh. great. it took me 3 weeks to save 600.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8df0a0863f

Effing. Peed. Off.

You knew the risks and if you didnt then i find this quite amusing, should of read up before entering and you clearly came up against a better team so you dont really have much to moan about. Best team won

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-09-2010 22:17 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
npc
Triple Ace

The fight

* No matter the outcome both teams are eliminated until next weekend.

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=The_Arena

but NOTHING HAPPENED and arena still goes for next weekend.
i need explanation...

edit:
arena finished Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 08-09-2010 22:43.

08-09-2010 22:24 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by npc
The fight

* No matter the outcome both teams are eliminated until next weekend.

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=The_Arena

but NOTHING HAPPENED and arena still goes for next weekend.
i need explanation...

Dont panic to much, youre not the only one

Not received my Arena report

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

08-09-2010 22:27 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Maybe because it finishes at 22.00 last report is 22.30?

Also devs need to spellcheck, on the white tower expo the ending passage for losing should read 'deflected' not 'deflecterd'. Or something similar.

08-09-2010 22:27 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Dont panic to much, youre not the only one

yeah i know, forum should panic, it show in the new record most member online.

btw, its already over and wait next weekend?

i think this patch still need more test or still pre-patch.

edit:
mob finish and expo mob slaughter us in arena Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 08-09-2010 22:44.

08-09-2010 22:31 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

It seems if your quock you can have a secand go one of My clan members managed a secand try so now has 2 matches on hi profile.
I will Ne ready next time.

08-09-2010 23:00 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Dear Dev's, I know you won't be reading this, because you never do, and even if you do you never say nothing anyway. But, just like to say, I REALLY like the new patch!

However, it needs a major tweek:
Countdown clock -- this is SO necessary; not only for us, but fo you as well I suspect, because the server slowed down considerably at 22.00 last night, probably due to an increased amount of people clicking because the didn't know when their arena was gonna finish. So how about it? countdown clock please. Smile

Apart from that it is great - free expo or small rumble with others, no respawn charge, once a week gamble. In fact if you could introduce some kind of betting system into the arena, so we could gamble stones on the outcome, that would increase my enjoyment tenfold. Big Grin

My arena reports (all non-UK):
France Moria - Hydra
Poland Moria - Hydra - but got a Nobbly - wamo!
Poland Moria 2 - Ponix - but got another team Frown

Please think about the suggestion, and keep up the good work. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 08-10-2010 13:27.

08-10-2010 13:17 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Apart from that it is great - free expo or small rumble with others, no respawn charge, once a week gamble. In fact if you could introduce some kind of betting system into the arena, so we could gamble stones on the outcome, that would increase my enjoyment tenfold. Big Grin

It is a gamble aye... you could spend anything from 100-?? PoH and end up losing who knows how much... but the idea of gambling stones on the outcome... I like that idea lol. Don't see them bring it in mind you, but you never know.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-11-2010 00:35 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

The Arena was also created to make the server more active. I mean, b4 the war, we had lots of alliances and only a few PoHs. The arena is the perfect way to make "blind" sieges.

08-11-2010 01:02 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Ultimately it just acts as a PoH drain though. So could see more sieges made as a result of the Arena...

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-11-2010 01:30 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
jennyloves

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

ohhhhhh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ohhhhhhh my gad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning for SPAM.

-----------
Tiffany Jewelry are very popular
08-12-2010 06:02 jennyloves is offline Search for Posts by jennyloves Add jennyloves to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Random question and if it has already been asked, I apologise, but I could not find it anywhere on this thread or any other. If two teams from the same clan, enter the same area of the arena, is it possible for them to fight each other despite being in the same clan?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-14-2010 20:19 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » v.1.3.0

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH