Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » An important question... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An important question...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Question An important question... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to pay for premium,but my country is not on the list of countries in the "Extend Premium" toolbar......

I'm from Serbia,and i can't make the payment..How do i do that?

P.S. i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread,so move it if it isn't and sorry in advance.

That's what it is to be slaved

08-06-2010 23:27 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: An important question... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if u have paypal u can use that

or get a 3v card...check internet about it

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-07-2010 00:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you have to click on "the world", you'll see that the option of buying it by texting won't be there anymore, but all other options will be available.
Don't know what's the money in Serbia, but here in Brazil it would be like this.
30 pln (zlotys) = 17,60 Reais (our money here in Brazil)

08-07-2010 00:04 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » An important question...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH