Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Heavy Crossbow of Dryad Vs Reaction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Heavy Crossbow of Dryad Vs Reaction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Heavy Crossbow of Dryad Vs Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can make both of these now but am stuck with which is better really...
Any ideas or advice would be good Smile

Good Heavy crossbow of the Dryad

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 61 - 112
Effects: Chance to hit +55, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +42 %, ignores 76 % of your opponent`s defence, REPUTATION +14, PERCEPTION +13, AGILITY +15, TOUGHNESS -6, weapon damage +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 60 (75), STRENGTH: 68 (85), AGILITY: 80 (99), PERCEPTION: 44 (55), INTELLIGENCE: 48 (59), KNOWLEDGE: 52 (65)

- - - VS - - -

Good Heavy crossbow of Reaction

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 63 - 114
Effects: Chance to hit +30, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +69 %, ignores 76 % of your opponent`s defence, PERCEPTION +15, AGILITY +15, weapon damage +13
Requirements: LEVEL: 60 (74), STRENGTH: 68 (85), AGILITY: 72 (90), PERCEPTION: 44 (55), INTELLIGENCE: 46 (57), KNOWLEDGE: 53 (66)
08-07-2010 13:20 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depends what you want it for?

If you want attacks then Dryad gives rep so it can help a bit more, its about the same amount of base damage aswell
08-07-2010 13:32 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The only real difference is chance to hit and crit chance.

So use that to base your decision.

Also like flash says, rep if you need it.

08-07-2010 15:24 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

dryad = attacks

reaction = expos and sieges

this isnt ranger law by any means, just my own humble opinion Smile

IGN: acidic shots
08-07-2010 17:36 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
dryad = attacks

reaction = expos and sieges

this isnt ranger law by any means, just my own humble opinion Smile

It depends also on your tattoo surely? I mean... a hunter can probably... when these aren't legendary... pull maximum critical out of the dryad weapon anyways? So the extra hit chance is able nice... though the lack of toughness is a bit crippling

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-07-2010 18:29 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

tattoo wouldnt bear a great deal on my choice of weapon here really as with a nice light cape of ds at high level would give you th toughness and the crit chance, it will also give you more rep for the ambush and also nice agility and additional damage Smile

IGN: acidic shots
08-08-2010 01:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Banksy

Thank you all for the response i should of probly put my tattoo which is Demon Lord at the start
08-08-2010 13:51 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

For Demon Lord be shore Good Heavy crossbow of Reaction is more useful that Dryad because you have chance to hit from tattoo .. but like FlashAOD say the reputation can help in attack.. on your level i think this is ~400 life..

08-12-2010 20:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Heavy Crossbow of Dryad Vs Reaction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH