Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » log in problems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page log in problems
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

log in problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 19577 AidenSixx
not sure on ID

Problem description: cant log in anyone else having problems or is it just me and my rubbish computer and the weather
close this soon as i get a couple of answers please
in fact close now as theres talk of it in announcements and im not awake
sorry bout this

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-26-2008 09:22.

05-26-2008 09:20 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

RE: log in problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i'm having the same problem it seems like http://r1.bloodwars.net/ is down

05-26-2008 09:25 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: log in problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would say its to do with this:
Moving/update: Premium

i too am experiencing problems as are others, i guess just be patient
05-26-2008 09:25
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the french servers aint down and i guess the polish ones arent either
patience it is i guess ill try again later
ok its all good now
someone close this for me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-26-2008 09:32.

05-26-2008 09:30 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » log in problems

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH