Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » annoying players » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page annoying players
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wiccanwolf

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber

annoying players Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin hi new to this game only been on for a few weeks . Evil but i'm not happy can someone please give me some advive on what to do with a player who keeps constantly attacking me over and over and over again i have asked them to quit it but the keep going Mad Frown
05-26-2008 10:58 wiccanwolf is offline Search for Posts by wiccanwolf Add wiccanwolf to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to Words of advice.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-26-2008 11:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

buy greater items from auction and hit them back =) attack is best defence or change your geaar setup differently so you can beat them even in defence

and this game is mostly attacking on other players until you are in clan and 40 lvl expeditions and sieges comes to bigger part of this game...

and they only attack you twice a day...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PainLord: 05-26-2008 11:33.

05-26-2008 11:32 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

equip deadly stuff, assasin stuff, deathsower stuff, I have 30 defence and I don't mind so use attacks, or upgrade you police station and bodyguard , ignore the toughness too, or siege him, with a clan and take his square, so you have the upper hand

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 13:06 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Revenge sieges are usually pointless, they don't teach them anything.

IMO, message them to stop first, if they don't get your clan to attack them until they stop, because i'm sure they'll know that if they don't stop, they're not moving, or do what happened to me earlier (to someone i constantly attacked) siege them, then siege them again, and then again... i stopped attacking them from then on (i kinda have no choice, she's my leader XD)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-26-2008 20:52 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

tell your clan and they can get some of their members to attck the person annoying you just post their name in a clan message and people will attack them and threaten them to stop attacking you and as you are in my clan wiccanwolf just do like I said send a clan message and they will quickly stop annoying you or just send me a message and I will deal with them Wink

05-26-2008 21:47 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

The possibly best way is to simply get used to it, they cannot do you too much harm but you also cannot really stop them. try to increase your perception and they will fail ambushes and consequently stop attacking

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-26-2008 22:02 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

*dark demonic laughter* - no doubt i would be considered one of those annoying players by some... as i do target my victims and attack and attack and attack again...

anyway... observe the enemies stat and then decide what you need to improve to beat them... oh... and playing this game 24/7 kinda helps as in the end your bound to get stronger much quicker then they will - ha ha ha ha ha - i'm talking from experience... ok guys... i do have internet access in work... LOL
05-26-2008 22:57 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

you sure like saying expierence, don't spy unless your sure though, or you could be looking for trouble, if your a absorber for example, you have a huge advantage against all the other race but if its absorber vs absorber then your blood magic won't work, so use your absorbers magic on cultist, thoughcatcher, beastmasters

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-27-2008 10:00 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Go smash a mirror? It'll sure get rid of one annoying player!

Sorry, it was too tempting.
Become better, it's simple
at a low level, get some daggers +4, decent agility and strength and you should be able to beat him.

He'll most likely use a longbow, hitting 40's? with a dagger you'll hit 30's 4x = 120 damage, instead of his 70ish damage per round.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

05-29-2008 22:52 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » annoying players

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH