Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » crisps » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What's your favourite crisps?
Salt & Vinegar 11 28.21%
Cheese & Onion 9 23.08%
Monster Munch flaming hot 8 20.51%
Prawn cocktail 6 15.38%
Smokey bacon 3 7.69%
Roast chicken 2 5.13%
Total: 39 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page crisps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

crisps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats everyone's favourite crisps? Big Grin

and can someone make a poll for this one please!

05-26-2008 11:08 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MONSTER MUNCH THEY ARE A CLASSIC!!! Big Grin YUM YUM!!! Pleased Crying OH HOW I MISS THEM!!!

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-26-2008 11:36.

05-26-2008 11:35 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erm... mc'coys crisps, wotsits, nik naks & monster munch (the fiery hot ones)
05-26-2008 12:04 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

RE: crisps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wristcutter1

I need propositions for answers to the question "What's your favourite crisps?"

You give me propositions, I add the poll Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-26-2008 12:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
wristcutter1

Thread Starter Thread Started by wristcutter1

umm cheese & onion
prawn cocktail
salt & vinegar
smokey bacon
monster munch flamin hot
roast chicken
and evangelion u can stick one on there if u want

05-26-2008 20:09 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
nhanho25

so your going for flavors, what about walkers, monster munch, quivers, waszits and others, Big Grin , but yeah I like your ideas still Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-26-2008 20:27 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

at the moment walkers baked cheese and onion but I do also like seabrooks crinkle cut, sour cream cheese and chive oh and prawn cocktail.

05-26-2008 20:33 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

DAMN - where did i put that packet of nice 'n spicy nik naks!?!
05-26-2008 23:02 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Poll added. Have fun voting Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-26-2008 23:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tony_Wiseman

kk - it's got to be monster munch flaming hot closely followed by prawn cocktail for me Tongue
05-26-2008 23:25 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

do i have to vote???? I cant choose Crying

I closed my eyes and clicked on prawn cocktail Big Grin
05-27-2008 09:40 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

never admit Salt and Vinegar, they taste nice.... Crying I even have this for my chips, yum Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-27-2008 09:44 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008

Shocked im the only Roast chicken chooser Frown

05-27-2008 10:23 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

What will be next? Size of shoes? Hair colour? Mad

05-27-2008 11:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
little_angel

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
What will be next? Size of shoes? Hair colour? Mad

you dont have to vote Wink

05-27-2008 12:16 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by little_angel
you dont have to vote Wink

Its just annoying to see topics like this on this forum. Offtopic section shouldn't be the most visited. This forum is dedicated to BW, not nonsense.

05-27-2008 12:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nhanho25

nosense? I don't think its nonsense Tongue , in BW, ain't it for people to have fun Big Grin with out fun then it is nonsense Big Grin , its just natural, whats wrong with having fun Big Grin even if you think its nonsense, anyway the offtopic is fun Big Grin , I mostly visit the offtopic Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-27-2008 13:09.

05-27-2008 13:08 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
little_angel

thats a lot of big smiles there Nhan Wink

05-27-2008 13:12 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
nhanho25

Pleased Big Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Big Grin Pleased

YEAH!!! GO SALT AND VINEGAR!!!! Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-27-2008 13:16.

05-27-2008 13:15 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Tony_Wiseman

YAY to the fun Big Grin
05-27-2008 16:46 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

WOOOOOOOOOP

GO SALT AND VINIGAAAAAAAAAAR!!

05-27-2008 18:56 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
wristcutter1

come on you all gotta choose monster munch come on!

05-29-2008 19:16 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats what i done love them or prawn cocktail Tongue

05-30-2008 18:18 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

omg, u forgot chilli doritos, lol
05-30-2008 18:32 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
omg, u forgot chilli doritos, lol

OMG! they so rock! ive just had a packet too Big Grin
05-30-2008 19:05 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Tony_Wiseman

hell yeah - i forgot about chilli doritos too Shocked
05-30-2008 20:03 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
wristcutter1

oh sorry guys Frown i woulda but i couldnt because i forgot

06-01-2008 19:44 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

so its only me and little angel else going for roast chicken?
shocking
how can you not love roast chicken, its unbeatable Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
and after that id say seabrook crinkle cut, but still, roast chickens at the bottem, thats terrible Crying
06-01-2008 21:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

yer i like them but i like monster munch better sorry lol Big Grin

06-02-2008 11:15 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Transformer & space alien crisps own them all.
Anyone who is from the UK should appreciate these

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-02-2008 11:56 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

well here there only 20p as well and in a big pack they should be on they and they should make a big eat pack lol Tongue

06-02-2008 11:58 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

the first time i was in the uk, my first crisps were...

SALT & VINEGAR

JUST LOVE THEM

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 06-02-2008 16:04.

06-02-2008 16:03 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

lol
salt and vinegar theres always them in my house because nobody eats them lol haha
yer i appreciate transformers they are kinda nice Big Grin

06-03-2008 19:34 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
cutho

Registration Date: 06-08-2008

RE: crisps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
quote:
Originally posted by wristcutter1
whats everyone's favourite crisps? Big Grin

I love smokey bacon anyone who dosen't obviously has no tast buds
06-08-2008 12:31 cutho is offline Search for Posts by cutho Add cutho to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » crisps

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH