Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Angels of Death » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angels of Death
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

Angels of Death Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A.O.D - It in the Name

We're back and this time I'm looking for people that want to shake the foundations of Bloodwars.

Who are we? - you won;t need to ask for very long most of the top player know who I am. I took a break and know I'm back.

Want to be part of a clan that knows what it want to achieve. Help with expos and have a say in the over running of the clan.

Well - Send an application and you will be accepted.

We will accept all points, I only ask that you are active daily and have a real yearing for power.

Also do not be worried about having you squares taken by the big guys. I know most of them so if ones does try it. I just have to call on some suppost Wink

Look forward to seeing you soon

Raziel Black (Formerly Raziel666)

08-12-2010 14:58 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Angels of Death

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH