Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Version 0.98 - clan events » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Version 0.98 - clan events
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Version 0.98 - clan events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear players,
clan events allowing you to challenge mythical beasts will be added on 1.05.2007. The payment for participation in such events will be honour points gained through sieges. More information available in tutorial
HERE
Yours faithfully,
BW Team

04-23-2007 20:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Big Grin
it will be great

Solmyr

04-24-2007 14:26 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
ReaperHawkmoon

Registration Date: 04-25-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like fun Smile great game team bw i love it
04-25-2007 01:02 ReaperHawkmoon is offline Search for Posts by ReaperHawkmoon Add ReaperHawkmoon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ReaperHawkmoon
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Link to (almost) translated expeditions added to original post Wink

04-27-2007 15:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Hmm, it's the first of May. I can't wait Big Grin

05-01-2007 07:54 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Admins again forgot about bloodwars.net.... it's sad...

edit: OK Smile now only change lvl for auctions Smile its still 30

edit2: Now all OK Smile THANKS Smile

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 05-01-2007 08:48.

05-01-2007 08:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

The patch is online.
Have fun Smile

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

05-01-2007 08:48 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Heh, awesome new patch. Can't wait to go on an expedition.
05-01-2007 15:49 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

and lose in 3 round Big Grin

sorry for my english xD
05-01-2007 15:54 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

One little thing - nowhere on english board nor in tutorial I couldn't find how honour points are gained (except that, that they're gained in clan vs clan sieges).
Thanks for the attention Smile

05-01-2007 17:54 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

only in sieges

i think Szeszej will write tutorial Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-01-2007 18:12 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Gee... I haven't been on polish board for some time... hard to find anything...
But I've found what I've been looking for Smile

Honour point are gained only during vampire sieges:
- You gain Honour Points equal to damage dealt by you/2
- You gain 100 Honour Points for each vampire you kill
- You lose Honor Points equal to damage dealt to you
- If you'll die during siege you gain no Honour Points, but you lose them for recived damages
- If one clan deals 2x more damages than other Honour Points are not counted

Hope that I've didn't made much mistakes in translation Smile and I hope that it'll help until it could be found in tutorial.

EDIT: Some minor language mistakes.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Carloz: 05-02-2007 07:30.

05-01-2007 18:22 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Great, thank you and is there stated what type of siege it must be? Looting one or overtaking one?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-01-2007 22:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Non-quest type, so both looting and overtaking.

05-01-2007 22:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

OMFG. The new quest system is teh r0x, dont have to check my quests every 5 minutes now YAY Big Grin
05-04-2007 15:40 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Dark??

Caravan system?? its old but from 30lvl

In caravan u have:
-less experience
-less items Smile

Sorry for OT Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-04-2007 16:42 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Version 0.98 - clan events

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH