Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
RE: Good Light Vest of Cobra (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

02-26-2012 12:14 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

03-11-2012 00:09 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of Speed (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Looking again Smile

04-02-2012 18:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of Speed (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Smile

04-04-2012 23:03 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP

04-06-2012 14:27 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!

04-07-2012 10:38 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!

04-18-2012 23:48 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest/Chain-Mail/Plate-Mail of Speed (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

05-06-2012 15:15 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest/Chain-Mail/Plate-Mail of Speed (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Smile

Surely someone has one.?

05-07-2012 16:47 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Tongue

05-13-2012 12:00 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP Smile

05-17-2012 20:51 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: P+1 Bandanna of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! New item Big Grin

05-28-2012 22:36 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: P+1 Bandanna of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Smile

06-02-2012 13:01 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: G+3 Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, PM me in game if you have this please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

UP! New item needed. Tongue

02-16-2013 19:38 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: G+3 Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, G+4 Elvish Shorts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility and G+4 Elvish Shorts, PM me in game if you have these please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

02-23-2013 11:22 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: G+3 Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Still looking ;P

02-25-2013 16:52 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Stiiiiill looking Big Grin

02-28-2013 22:50 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Still looking

03-01-2013 20:53 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Still looking :3

03-03-2013 14:34 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Rawwwrrrrr

03-05-2013 17:13 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Still looking Smile

03-07-2013 18:38 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: G+3 Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, Ring of Concentration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility and Good Ring of Concentration(or lower level), PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Looking for something new also now, please message me in-game if you have these. (:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 03-07-2013 22:17.

03-07-2013 22:17 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: G+3 Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility, Ring of Concentration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

G+3 or higher Light Rapier of Hitting/Courage/Agility and Good Ring of Concentration(or lower level), PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up still looking Smile

03-09-2013 19:06 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

up still looking ;p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 03-12-2013 17:16.

03-12-2013 17:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up ;p

03-28-2013 18:47 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

03-29-2013 17:45 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail, PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

Also looking for legendary Studded/Strengthened Shirt/Jacket/Vest of the Assassin. Smile

Helmet of Adrenaline or something along those lines, please PM if you have any of these. ^^

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up, new needs. Tongue

05-16-2013 23:22 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Looking for:

Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail, PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

Also looking for legendary Studded/Strengthened Shirt/Jacket/Vest of the Assassin. Smile

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up Tongue

05-18-2013 12:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

05-18-2013 15:10 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up Smile

05-19-2013 00:09 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up :3

05-19-2013 13:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up Tongue

05-20-2013 11:03 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

Up Tongue

UP :3

05-21-2013 11:31 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

UP. D:

05-22-2013 15:58 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Looking for:

IGN - Teh_Hammer

UP. D:

UP Tongue

05-23-2013 11:59 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH