Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for:

Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail, PM me in game if you have any of these please Wink

Also looking for legendary Studded/Strengthened Shirt/Jacket/Vest of the Assassin. Smile

IGN - Teh_Hammer

This post has been edited 33 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 05-18-2013 12:02.

08-16-2010 01:59 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

08-17-2010 23:24 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

08-19-2010 23:24 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Bosh

Registration Date: 01-16-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Assamite

Got a G+3 elvish cape if its anygood to you?

In game Bosh.
08-20-2010 09:53 Bosh is offline Search for Posts by Bosh Add Bosh to your Buddy List
Bosh

Registration Date: 01-16-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Assamite

In our world, there are no vampires of this name. So whats ya name in underworld dude?
08-20-2010 09:54 Bosh is offline Search for Posts by Bosh Add Bosh to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Sorry, forgot to change my signature, my IGN is Hammertime Smile

08-20-2010 15:59 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Still looking for Good Elvish Cape Big Grin

08-20-2010 23:20 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!

08-21-2010 17:00 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Elvish Cape, Good Amulet of the Pilgrim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 08-22-2010 17:34.

08-22-2010 17:33 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Elvish Cape, Good Amulet of the Pilgrim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!!!!!!!!

08-25-2010 01:58 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 08-27-2010 16:02.

08-27-2010 16:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

You willing to accept a lower amulet of pilgrim or isit good + only
08-27-2010 16:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Well, I really want it at Good, and Id pay quite a bit for it too at Good.

08-27-2010 16:49 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!

08-29-2010 16:22 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!

08-30-2010 22:51 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-02-2010 14:54 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Cunning xxx(Amulets I mean) of Art, Good Elvish Cape, Good Amulet of the Pilgrim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!!

09-03-2010 20:51 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Cunning xxx(Amulets I mean) of Art, Good Elvish Cape, Good Amulet of the Pilgrim, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!

09-11-2010 10:44 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!!!!

09-12-2010 12:57 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!
New stuff wanted Big Grin

10-02-2010 13:55 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Bandanna/Hat of Precognition :) And Concentration Jewellery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Corrected the "1" in "UP!!!!!!!!!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 10-02-2010 23:35.

10-02-2010 23:32 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Bandanna/Hat of Precognition :) And Concentration Jewellery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, accidentally posted again Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 10-02-2010 23:35.

10-02-2010 23:33 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!!!!!

10-03-2010 16:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Concentration Jewellery. Legendary Rifles :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!!

10-04-2010 17:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Concentration Jewellery. Legendary Rifles :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up, new items needed Smile

08-25-2011 00:12 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Up Smile

08-25-2011 23:23 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP Smile

08-27-2011 11:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Helmet of Adrenaline +5, Good Vest of Deathsower +xxx. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Big Grin

08-28-2011 14:17 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Helmet of Adrenaline +5, Good Vest of Deathsower +xxx. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!!!

New item wanted Wink

PM me ingame, IGN: Hammertime Big Grin

12-31-2011 15:03 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Deathsower +3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Smile

01-01-2012 00:31 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Deathsower +3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP Smile

01-01-2012 13:33 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Deathsower +3-+5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Smile

01-02-2012 13:44 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Deathsower +3-+5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

01-04-2012 01:48 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP!

01-05-2012 02:23 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Smile

01-05-2012 22:12 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Big Grin

01-07-2012 19:55 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Orchid/Caligula +3/+4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! New item needed Smile

01-29-2012 01:05 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Vest of the Orchid/Caligula +3/+4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

01-30-2012 17:18 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Smile

01-31-2012 17:13 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Good Helmet of Adrenaline +3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

02-02-2012 22:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Poisoned/Radiating 2h melee weapons or Legendary Caring Flail and more...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH