Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disappearing stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disappearing stones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Disappearing stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: kraftie

Problem description: Stone vanished

I was starting an auction and I was about to put a min bid on the item with my last bloodstone but the system was taking forever. I thought it was my computer because I had other programs open, I pressed stop so I could let the other programs finish loading as I didnt mind logging out of them. I finished doing that went to put the item on auction and it said I dont have enough stones to perform this action, I checked the auction again to see if I'd already put it up but I hadnt so I checked my well of souls and it was gone so I put it up without a minimum bid.
05-27-2008 14:35 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disappearing stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH