Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wheee!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wheee!!!!!!!!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Wheee!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my leaving cert exam results

and now i just got back from the leaving certificate session woop and i'm fairly drunk Big Grin

( Mods don't kill me for making a fairly stupid thread i just wanted to celebrate Tongue )

I LOVE MY BRICK!

08-19-2010 03:02 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SECONDED! Got all the results I needed, got a bit wasted in the pub and now I've got a gap year before uni!!! Big Grin

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-19-2010 16:35 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Result boys Smile

I missed my grades, but absolutely milked clearing for 4 offers Big Grin so sorted!!!

was going to make a thread but beat me to it!!!!!

wheres you guys off then?

08-19-2010 16:41 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Kingston Upon Thames to study Chemistry Smile

EZLN

08-19-2010 16:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel

York physics Smile

Chemistry freak!! Tongue

08-19-2010 16:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

It's something I do well Tongue

EZLN

08-19-2010 16:50 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Haha im just jealous cause its the only thing i could never do. Congratz x10!

08-19-2010 17:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Thanks man, you too! I've never been one for physics personally Tongue

EZLN

08-19-2010 17:21 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Haha also bonus points if u start a bloodwars society at uni xD

08-19-2010 17:36 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

We'll see Tongue

EDIT: Is it just us three that got results today?

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 08-19-2010 19:59.

08-19-2010 19:59 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

us three that cba with forums and noticed the thread Smile

change title to exam results or something then lets see.

anyway seeing as nobody knows whats going on in this thread lets all get naughty.

Kidding of course Smile

*slips clothes on ....*

08-19-2010 20:58 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nerakai

oh god chemistry is horrible i ended up taking it for my exams and it was just agony Tongue

I LOVE MY BRICK!

08-19-2010 21:48 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:

I thought you were older than that. university chemistry is awesome. About to enter second year.

Well done to all you lot who got your results. I remember being happy with mine Big Grin

Also, OTNC, York you say? I'm at Hull... could probably work out a meet up and drink

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-20-2010 03:52 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Eff it why not mate.

I applied to hull actually and got the grades. But decided not to go, as did my friend lol as it happens.

08-20-2010 17:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
us three that cba with forums and noticed the thread Smile

change title to exam results or something then lets see.

anyway seeing as nobody knows whats going on in this thread lets all get naughty.

Kidding of course Smile

*slips clothes on ....*

haha I shall join in when I get mine next tuesday Wink (GCSE's - Yes I am young >.<)

But congrats to all you guys Big Grin hope I can join in the results - celebration soon Tongue

08-20-2010 17:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
quote:

I thought you were older than that. university chemistry is awesome. About to enter second year.

Well done to all you lot who got your results. I remember being happy with mine Big Grin

Also, OTNC, York you say? I'm at Hull... could probably work out a meet up and drink

I've been put up a year in school too Tongue

Did you get 'The Catalogue'? On my course there is a catalogue from which to order supplies and as a student you get a cumulative £25 a month (e.g. don't spend anything and you have £50 the next month). It's full of stuff like 99.96% pure Ethanol at 46p a litre. Dilute it down in fractions and mix it with fruit juices and make a fortune/get wasted for VERY cheap Tongue

EZLN

08-20-2010 18:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
quote:

I've been put up a year in school too Tongue

Did you get 'The Catalogue'? On my course there is a catalogue from which to order supplies and as a student you get a cumulative £25 a month (e.g. don't spend anything and you have £50 the next month). It's full of stuff like 99.96% pure Ethanol at 46p a litre. Dilute it down in fractions and mix it with fruit juices and make a fortune/get wasted for VERY cheap Tongue

No we didn't. We're allowed to buy from the stores

And wash away my innocence and fear
08-20-2010 20:39 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wheee!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH