Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Possible White tower problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Possible White tower problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Alchera Farscrye

Registration Date: 08-02-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Possible White tower problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Alchera Farscrye

Problem description:

5 straight white tower expos this month and I've had a black every time. I though it was bad luck but across the clan this month we must have done a dozen WT expos easily this month (that's a conservative estimate), and we've had a black every time, with the exception of one Hydra. This can't just be bad luck considering the odds of getting the wrong mob on a white are what. 6-1 against?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Alchera Farscrye: 08-21-2010 09:38.

08-21-2010 02:32 Alchera Farscrye is offline Search for Posts by Alchera Farscrye Add Alchera Farscrye to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

RE: Possible White tower problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just bad luck, all to do with this censored of an invitation called the random number geny... the stroke of bad luck will pass. eventually.. then come back and bite you on the censored.. and, well...a continuous cycle of that then maybe mass luck for a week then 52 of crap, then insanity or you become a mod. if there is a difference ^^

censored by Evangelion

08-21-2010 03:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im in your clan and i done a white dragon the other day and got... a white dragon

Just real real bad luck i think mate

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 08-21-2010 20:15.

08-21-2010 20:14 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
taintedtruth

Registration Date: 08-21-2010
Clan: Soul

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

idk...the number of white dragons seems to be a bit too low for it to be random though...

way too many of the white towers posted recently have been black dragons...
08-21-2010 23:15 taintedtruth is offline Search for Posts by taintedtruth Add taintedtruth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Possible White tower problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH