Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE South America » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page South America
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

South America Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from Brazil.
Anyone else?

08-23-2010 02:08 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Eros

Registration Date: 06-09-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Boas....
Finalmente alguém que fala Português,estava a ser que era o único.

08-24-2010 02:58 Eros is offline Search for Posts by Eros Add Eros to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Orem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if we can speak another language here, if not, plz contact me by pm so I can edit the text.

Olá, como vai? Pretende vir aqui no Brasil? Mais especificamente na nossa capital, Brasília?

09-02-2010 00:35 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Frogz

Thumb Up! :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im from Brazil also Big Grin

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

08-20-2011 01:47 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

just to clarify, english is the only language permitted on this forum except one thread in offtopic for each language.

08-20-2011 20:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
mitsuru

Registration Date: 04-04-2012

Cool RE: South America Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im from Peru anyone speech spanish?
04-04-2012 10:48 mitsuru is offline Homepage of mitsuru Search for Posts by mitsuru Add mitsuru to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE South America

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH