Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » funny profile » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page funny profile
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Big Grin funny profile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look at the warning against attackers Wink

i would like to do such criticals with my long range equipment, he must have some pretty ultra horned hat, giga death sower equipment
05-29-2008 08:46 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL

that can't be possible
05-29-2008 08:49 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol ... i cant even hit that with my mace ... on 17 defence Big Grin .. i say someone tests it for them selves Smile i call next attack Tongue

05-29-2008 08:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

LOL - go for it and don't forget to post the battle link Wink
05-29-2008 09:07 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Knightroad
Viking

will do Smile wont be much of a fight if he crits me Tongue 2 crits from that and im a gonna Big Grin Big Grin lololol

05-29-2008 09:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
will do Smile wont be much of a fight if he crits me Tongue 2 crits from that and im a gonna Big Grin Big Grin lololol

PMSL Big Grin
05-29-2008 09:23 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

OMG!!!!!!

yo.......thats my friend in Real Life, his name is sule for short, trust me I know, hes well, unexplainable Big Grin , age 13

What the, never mate, 800 damage, you need something for that, never would be able to do that, what the hell was my friend thinking, I'm gonna tell my friend sule about this

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-29-2008 09:45.

05-29-2008 09:42 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

# One-handed Weapon: 412 (Good Cruel Knife of Suicide) [CESARZ]
# Two-handed Weapon: 920 (Good Radiating Mace of Gambler (+1) [Anubis]
# One-handed Gun: 151 (Good Uzi (+5) [Diablo]
# Two-handed Gun: 328 (Sniper Rifle (+5) [CESARZ]
# Ranged Weapon: 285 (Composite bow of reaction(+3) [Vonbudde]

he nearly beats Anubis record Wink
05-29-2008 09:48 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
nhanho25

yeah, I know, this is Hilarius Big Grin I can't wait till I tell sulemon when I get back to school, Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin oh man, this is just funny this, sule never, exactly 800, wheres the proof that he did 800 Tongue

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-29-2008 09:52.

05-29-2008 09:51 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Clan: BoS

mlarinon remember thts if it real
i dont belevie it for a second personally
600 would be even to high personally to be realistic
anbd thts a good point Nhan
get him to find us proof or well laugh at him
ok well get you to laugh as we dont know him or know where he is
plus itd be a bit odd if random ppl came up to him and were like haha you think you could get 800 damage.......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-29-2008 09:55.

05-29-2008 09:54 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nhanho25

so you guys are believing this stuff, this guy always make up stuff, trust me Tongue , he has no chance of scoring 800 damage, you guys believing this or not Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes I know salamulion, hes in my school Big Grin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes gonna preview this page any minute

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-29-2008 10:05.

05-29-2008 09:57 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Aidensixx
Lord

ive said i dont beleive a word of it and never will do
photoshop
he probly will photoshop his proof
05-29-2008 10:01 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

I wouldn't say funny profile if i believed it, you can't raise range weapon damage a lot since only item (and no stat) can do it
05-29-2008 11:52 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

Well let's think about it:

110% [if it's a first hit in a round] = 800 damage

Therefore damage before the increase is:
(800/110) x 100 = 727.27272....

Therefore normal [non critical damage]:
727.27272/3 = 242.4242...

There aren't any parameters that increase ranged damage.
Normal damage of the weapon:

Short bow of Long Range (+3)

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 35 - 39

So addition damage to the weapon is:
242.424242 - 39 [top attack] = 203.424242...

There are two options for damage increase on tattooes:

Hunter/demon lord damage +11 on top tattoo

203.42424242 - 11 = 192.424242...
OR

Collecter +1 damage for each 4 character levels. on top tattoo
At 23 points he'll be level 35
35/4 = almost 9

203.424242 - 9 = 194.42424242...

Eitehr way he has to make up 192 to 194 damage with suffixes and prefixes from armour etc such as assassin and deadly. This is highly inprobable, leading this to most likely be a lie.

Hope you kept up with that

05-29-2008 12:09 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Knightroad
Viking

dude .. this is a 23 point player Wink lol .. wont even be able to hit 100 crit yet Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 05-29-2008 12:20.

05-29-2008 12:18 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

My word, very well worked out grim Smile

05-29-2008 12:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

Thanks, it was more or less clear to be a lie anyway, but i was bored so thought i'd prove it

05-29-2008 12:59 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Hope you kept up with that

lol - Grim that is some scary instant maths - but nicely done. Wink

As for the young Salamulion;
a) He might have meant "80" instead of "800" - which is feasable at his level, but would have to be a good crit-hit with that weapon!

b) I fear he may get some un-warranted attention from a boast like that if he's not careful.

c) We could have all just donated him some lovely amounts of cash if the link Mlarinon posted was his vassal link!! Big Grin Tongue (though I doubt it was)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-29-2008 13:08 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

Well I wanted to test my strength against this mighty warrior so I just attacked him. He's got a throwing knife of vengeance, but with his stats I doubt he'll have many quaking in their boots Smile

05-29-2008 16:37 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

wow that was well close, luckily i managed to dodge his 800 crits other wise i may have lost, pheww i spose i am lucky Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=657f4d3b00
05-29-2008 17:17 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
nice one, oh man, I can Laugh all day, Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-29-2008 17:35 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

well he did say short bow
05-29-2008 19:16 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Wow... you think you see everything until to see something like this, this is BEYOND wild, i'm gonna attack him and HOPE he gets a 800 crit XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-30-2008 08:18 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

LOL - i have a feeling that Salamulion is on most peeps hit list now - ha ha ha ha ha Big Grin
05-30-2008 11:29 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008

800 crits is something we all dream of isnt it? Wink Ive hit 126 before but no where near 800 Big Grin

05-30-2008 11:47 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9e8a70f096

lmao.. that was funny Big Grin

he don't even have blood Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 05-30-2008 15:04.

05-30-2008 14:48 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

mmmmmm... still no crit hit from SALAMULION Big Grin
05-30-2008 14:51 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

hey knight it's not all about points my brothers a 18 pointer and he hits 480 damage with crits :p if you want proof there links in my signiture?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 05-30-2008 15:12.

05-30-2008 15:11 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Aidensixx
Lord

but doom wat were saying tht its impossible to be his level and hit 800 off a ranged weapon
not points
and um yeah the link in your signature is about 2 handed melee which has damage increased by strength and items
also 2 handed melee crits are multiplied by 4 so its gonna do more damage
05-30-2008 15:18 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

also i managed to dodge his crits:
Total pwnage lol

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 05-30-2008 20:18.

05-30-2008 20:16 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

dead link Wink
05-30-2008 20:18 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

not anymore
05-30-2008 20:18 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

this has all gained him a bit of unwanted attention Wink Far from scaring off attackers, he's attracting them Big Grin
05-30-2008 20:25 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

good point and a funny one, but thats the way he likes it, I know my friend sule and he does act like this Wink

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-30-2008 20:57 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

one more point, has anyone else noticed that the person he hit his crit on doesnt actually exist?
pretty amazing that, hitting 800 on a imaginary vampire
05-30-2008 21:45 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

LOL - nice observation Cool
05-30-2008 22:23 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

OMG this happened to me...

Salamulion strikes critically with Throwing knife of Vengeance (+2), NoOb_GoD takes 823 damage.
Killed me in 1 hit, I won't be ambushing him again.

Hehe Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-02-2008 20:12.

06-02-2008 20:09 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

noob_god are you serious!

06-02-2008 20:37 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Knightroad
Viking

lolol.. have you seen the updated profile? .. i couldent stop .. ouch me ribs hahahahahahahaha .. ouch Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=25888

hahahaha .. my ribs ... help me Big Grin lol

06-02-2008 20:57 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

LoL - aw dude, that is not funny (yet the tears are still streaming down my face Evil ).
I propose an amnesty on the poor lad, I think he may have learned a tough lesson, for at least a week. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-02-2008 21:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » funny profile

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH