Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » I want blood !!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I want blood !!! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 6.17
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS/V13

Wink I want blood !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Level 59 sniper
Level 5 instructor = 1 extra attack..

expo or siege just askSmile
Got white and black dragon badge. Perception with tatoo + disposable over 120

for faster reply send PM in GAME Big Grin

This post has been edited 14 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-04-2009 17:24.

05-29-2008 13:09 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could you join my clan Order Of The Sacred [Sacred] and perhaps do a few expo's maybe one or two PoH seiges what do you say?

In game name - SW3294 (Clan Leader)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 06-14-2008 07:39.

05-29-2008 14:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
tatiana

Thread Starter Thread Started by tatiana
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
06-06-2008 14:16 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Expo Kings could do with a hand

06-06-2008 14:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
tatiana

up
06-14-2008 03:08 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Could you join my clan Order Of The Sacred [Sacred] and perhaps do a few expo's maybe one or two PoH seiges what do you say?

06-14-2008 07:39 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
tatiana

up
06-16-2008 13:13 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
tatiana

up
06-18-2008 07:41 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

what is the point of having a merc thread if you don't answer to job requests so I say for a third time:

06-18-2008 07:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
tatiana

I did answer you once some time ago and you never replied. Not my fault. Today i'm more looking for poh as i do an expo today in my clan.
06-18-2008 07:49 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
what is the point of having a merc thread if you don't answer to job requests so I say for a third time:

people have different playing cycles, just because your online and check your mg's daily it doesn't mean everyone does, have some patience. I personally think tatiana is a good merc for the level she is.
06-18-2008 11:53
tatiana

up, available for helpSmile

QQQ: i live in canada, i don't have the same gaming hour then yours, i work on 12 hours shift day/night...

QQQ, will u let my thread alone? this matters was months ago. This is a thread for mercenary, not to harrass me. You are acting like a kid, maybe that is what you are. Can a mode erase his post please?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 08-04-2008 19:31.

06-20-2008 12:42 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
tatiana

up
08-04-2008 14:16 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
up, available for helpSmile

QQQ: i live in canada, i don't have the same gaming hour then yours, i work on 12 hours shift day/night...

My deputy lives in Canada and is a very active player if you had of applied for my clan then he would have exepted Mad Evil

08-04-2008 18:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Heya, my square is being taken by Nightwing of Chained Nightmarez

Wondered if youcould help me out?? They got a few 100+ pointers so im askig a few mercs to help out, we got no chance against em!!!

Any help would be appreaciated!!

Thanks loads ^_^

08-08-2008 21:59 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
tatiana

how much time till phase 2?
08-11-2008 12:50 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
tatiana

up and ready for actionWink
08-12-2008 18:03 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
tatiana

up
08-30-2008 22:01 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
tatiana

up! bring it on
02-04-2009 17:24 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
DARKEST

Registration Date: 02-26-2009

I CAN HELP YOU BUT I WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR CLAN
02-26-2009 21:27 DARKEST is offline Search for Posts by DARKEST Add DARKEST to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

DARKEST......this is for mercinaries looking for clans who need help. if you wish to join a clan, you can either apply to the leaders in game or in the recruitment section. no warning this time as you are new. also, try not to post in caps. its bad internet ettiqette and seems like you are shouting

02-28-2009 12:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » I want blood !!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH