Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm i like that the patches are finally here but still no premmy option for irish players to use sms.Frown

like serafine said even a call up service would be much appreciated by irish players or players living in ireland.

i hope an agreement can be made soon and any help/support from us irish players will be gladly given if it would help.

cant wait for the "fights between groups of players to gain honour" patch to arrive.
06-26-2008 19:51 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Too high. For example you have 65 lvl, location limits is 120 and you want to join another 60 lvl.

Ok, but if you are too high you won't be even able to join, so to me this seems useless.

Just makes it a little easier for inexperienced players who are hosting the expo. Now you will only see ppl that are the right lvl and once you accept someone into the group anyone too high to fill remainder of group will show as red so you can't click them by mistake and sit there going "wtf, why isnt it clicking for me" *refresh refresh refresh* "omg the dam antibot banned me"

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
06-26-2008 20:36 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

u sound like some 1 who's done that 1 to manty times. lol

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
06-26-2008 20:42 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

sorry bout the multy post but i think there's a flaw with the timer patch. the reason i say this is it only show's when ur actually on the screen that the time relates to, i.e if ur doing an attack u c the clock only when ur on the attack page, as i feel it is a good idea if the clock was showing no matter what page u r on would b far more beneficial i think

06-26-2008 21:39 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

I noticed that too, would be awesome. But usually when I go to another browser I leave it on whichever page I was using (attack quest etc.), the one thing that would be huge if Expedition Timer, if you leave it on Expo page and went to another tab.

And yes I tend to scream at my comp a lot lol. Gets worse in other games lol.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
06-26-2008 22:12 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
icecold
Triple Ace

lol, the only other thing i want is more drops of decent ranged weapons WITH suffix on them as u hardly ever c any. pref the pillum, javelin, xbow and heavy xbow

06-26-2008 23:19 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Clan: TCR

lol, icey.... all us 1h melee users want murderous wakizashis of suicide.... the point is the rare the item, the less u see it, and since ranged weapons don't come with prefix, they have to be rare to balance it out....

and one thing I've noticed, or is it just me, but are the quest dialog fonts a slightly more orange shade of yellow than they were before the patch?
I don't have any before/after screen shots since I wasn't expecting a change, does anyone happen to have kept a screenshot of a quest before the patch kicking around to prove/disprove it? or maybe the admin could set me straight.....

06-27-2008 00:05 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008

That timer is officially GREAT!

Can we expect to see it for the other timed areas? Buildings/quests/expeditions?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-27-2008 11:07 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
That timer is officially GREAT!

Can we expect to see it for the other timed areas? Buildings/quests/expeditions?

there is already a timer for quests

and the timer is really great.
06-28-2008 08:33 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007

any word or info if talks are still goin on with irish phone services Szeszej Confused
07-01-2008 14:04 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

How many ppl from Kazakhstan play Bloodwars?

Or is it just any services in Ireland state that having 200+ ppl use the service is minimum before they provide it?

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-01-2008 14:54 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

yes i am also starting to become impatient with not being able to get premuim its a slight pain in the a** now at this stage

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-01-2008 15:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

will there ever b a patch launchin something about 2h gun's ?
like umm...dunno ak47 of accaracy or precsion?
prob not but u no would b nice, even if it gave worlds small boost
(dont check fourm much, any1 wana call me stupid4this post mail me in game)
07-04-2008 15:27 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Boru

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Just adding my voice or keyboard to the cry for premium services for Ireland please.
07-05-2008 14:14 Boru is offline Search for Posts by Boru Add Boru to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

i too am one of the many members that want sms premium options for ireland.
please!!!!!

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 14:24 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers

Is it possible for the timer to be updated even if the browser is minimized to tray? Also can we add timer also for expedition page, but only if you are organizer/participant?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-15-2008 09:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Expo page timer would rule. Too many times I have missed that lust crucial moment to buy a Consumable (for those times I haven't been attacked recently) by mere seconds.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-15-2008 15:41 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
icecold
Triple Ace

is there any more news about when the new patch will b coming in to effect as it is july now and also i was curious about the looks of each building and where we might b able to c a sqaure in all it's complete glory

07-21-2008 02:43 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Shu

Clan: C.N

fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
explain....so Points of honor in a fight and how long would these fights last

07-26-2008 00:20 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

RE: BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Also can we add timer also for expedition page, but only if you are organizer/participant?

Yes please! This would be an excellent addition.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 07-26-2008 08:33.

07-26-2008 08:32 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

we have the third one
any info on the other two please?
08-01-2008 12:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

it is now argust any info?
08-01-2008 18:19 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

especeially the honour point gaining options seems nice

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-01-2008 21:08 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Shu

Clan: C.N

Is this Points OF honor in group fights ever gonna happen????

08-07-2008 21:35 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:

We have everything that was promised except this. Its now september, 2 months after it was supposed to be implimented. Any news?
09-07-2008 19:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

konrad wrote

Patch 1.1 pozostaBe serwery

Szanowni Gracze,

w dniu 23 wrze[nia 2008 w godzinach porannych (ok 10-11) wgrany zostanie patch 1.1 na wszystkie polskie serwery BW.

Z powa|aniem,
BWTeam

tomorow all polish server will patched to 1.1

uk is still ignored

09-22-2008 15:37 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
konrad wrote

Patch 1.1 pozostaBe serwery

Szanowni Gracze,

w dniu 23 wrze[nia 2008 w godzinach porannych (ok 10-11) wgrany zostanie patch 1.1 na wszystkie polskie serwery BW.

Z powa|aniem,
BWTeam

tomorow all polish server will patched to 1.1

uk is still ignored

And we were told it would be implemented here in late september so it's a bit unfair to go back on their own words if they do that is.

quote:
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-22-2008 16:05 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Szeszej - U are online maybe we finally get any answer about patch 1.1 on UK server ??
09-22-2008 17:32 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
Szeszej - U are online maybe we finally get any answer about patch 1.1 on UK server ??
lol

09-22-2008 20:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
lol

One can always dream... hope dies last... Wink
09-22-2008 21:19 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i hear from a source that the patch is getting implemented 2mora on polish server so it will be around another month or so for it to come to UK i believe. but who knows.
09-22-2008 21:47 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

patch will be probably in next week, because some quest was changed and must be translate again. info from Konrad

09-22-2008 22:02 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

I sincerely hope you are right Cesarz.

09-22-2008 22:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
patch will be probably in next week, because some quest was changed and must be translate again. info from Konrad

A WEEK to translate a few quests :/
someone break the holo-whip out.
and are these quests accessible straight away or are they ones we wont even see till a few weeks/months down the line ???

09-22-2008 22:41 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

By next week, he means on PL guys

We'll be waiting alot longer I think

09-22-2008 22:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

W zwizku z du| ilo[ci pytaD na PW, informujemy, |e patch 1.1 pojawi si:
- na angielskim serwerze prawdopodobnie jutro (24 wrze[nia),
- na francuskich serwerach prawdopodobnie na pocztku przyszBego tygodnia.

so patch will be faster probably tomorrow Smile

09-23-2008 09:37 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

well thats good news then CES
thanks for updating us
09-23-2008 09:56 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

just wish we knew a definite time and day ???
so i can save up quests and line up all the merges and upgrades
make a pile of pizzas and pancakes
and just be prepped for some late night exploring Smile

09-23-2008 11:31 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hello BWT... I'm getting on my soap-box.

What the hell is happening about this:-
quote:
Posted by Szeszej
BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

HUH????

Mad Mad Mad

An answer please.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-24-2008 13:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I agree with Cthulhu, what does it do and when do we get it? Even just telling us some more details about it. I can think of a few different things that it COULD mean, but what are the details??

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-24-2008 20:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH