Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
We are currently developing a contest type fight but it will be some time before the system is completed, we can't give any ETA yet.

;/
10-24-2008 20:59 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
We are currently developing a contest type fight but it will be some time before the system is completed, we can't give any ETA yet.

;/

Ah okay. Thanks. I'm having an off day so I must have skipped whereever that was...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-25-2008 01:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

if it is implemented on the polish tomorrow
then think about how long it took them to get the 1.1 patch done?
10-25-2008 01:44 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:

;/

Ah okay. Thanks. I'm having an off day so I must have skipped whereever that was...lol

T'was on a different thread Smile
10-25-2008 01:54 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH