Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » [Necropolis] maximum item in trade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [Necropolis] maximum item in trade
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

[Necropolis] maximum item in trade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

normally, we can trade up to 5 item (lv1 old market) to one player.
how about add more ? up to 10 item ?

old market
lv1 - 10 item
lv2 - 20 item
lv3 - 30 item

usually when we sale a lot of item, it need long que.
so with add more item, it will make more seller, more buyer, more item traded, and less que long list. Smile

i also need opinion someone who got more than lv2 old market in necropolis only.

thanks for reading and comment Smile

npc son's name : cpu

08-28-2010 23:03 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dunno if I think this is a good idea or not. I prefer the fact that there's less choice. I like a challenge in life, and in my personal opinion, having only 5 trades and needing to work round it is a challenge Big Grin

We'll see what other people say, before I go for a set yes Smile

It'll open up a lot mire trade routes between players, and force players to start spending more PoP.

08-29-2010 05:05 franz is online Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Madarian

Registration Date: 08-01-2009
Clan: Vault 13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I regularly clean out my armoury, and then sell a lot of junk items for MP = 1. Most of the time, most items will go to one player, and then I have to make 3 or 4 trades. I don't have a premium account, and it regularly takes a while before I have traded all the items. If it could be brought up from 5 to 10 items, it saves me a lot of time, and the topic could be closed a lot sooner.

Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life...
Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madarian: 08-29-2010 11:00.

08-29-2010 11:00 Madarian is offline Search for Posts by Madarian Add Madarian to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc

so, only me and Madarian got this issue ?
maybe too extreme from 5 to 10 in lv1 old market Frown

08-30-2010 11:39 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

The restriction is there to limit trading and make you buy prem to increase trade capacity (more trades depending on lvl of OM). It would be nice to see more trading space, but ultimately it only helps those who play the game for free. I manage to work within the restrictions of the game, yes it's annoying but I don't see them changing this.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-30-2010 15:27 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
The restriction is there to limit trading and make you buy prem to increase trade capacity (more trades depending on lvl of OM). It would be nice to see more trading space, but ultimately it only helps those who play the game for free. I manage to work within the restrictions of the game, yes it's annoying but I don't see them changing this.

btw, im premium Smile but i saw no one who got OMlv2+ response this.
its not about premium, its about Lgo distribution (and people resources), im sure many player say better build bodyguard lv10+ than OMlv3+

for me its about make optimal every building that worth to be build.

*this is really annoying when someone siege your square (or at war) then you lost and got crappy armoury when you sell a lot stuff and cant access your item for trade, and one fast solution is (for me) trade many item (temp) to my friend and trade item to the seller and got my item back in less than 1 hour/day.

all i need is someone who got more than lv2 OM comment this to make sure this change is good or not Smile

**this issue (maybe) wont happen to someone in top clan because they can build square as good as they want Smile

edit: i forgot to mention that only premium can use trade more than lv1 OM Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 08-31-2010 00:00.

08-30-2010 23:58 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Serafine
Triple Ace

I'm sorry did I not point out that I have a level 4 OM.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-31-2010 00:10 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
I'm sorry did I not point out that I have a level 4 OM.

you pass Big Grin

08-31-2010 00:13 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Serafine
Triple Ace

So as I was saying, yeah it's annoying having the restrictions there, I can effectively trade 20 items across 4 trades, which is not that much, but I think if they changed it then it makes trading too easy and much easier for ppl to abuse. And as for adding it on as a prem expansion, well they already got us coming no need to get us going aswell.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-31-2010 00:29 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry but the restriction is there also so that operator's trade logs are easily readable so it won't be lifted.

08-31-2010 23:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

its not about lifted (to become unlimited trade) the restriction but add more item.

well, there are very many player than operator trade logs.
and if change limit from 5 to 7 or 8 in lv1 OM, its still readable arent they ? Smile

they wont any readable if you are drunk Big Grin

but thanks to respon and i will appreciate more if just add little more item.

edit : sorry if my english is not good, its not my first language

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 09-01-2010 09:16.

09-01-2010 09:15 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

He`s said its not going to be added, so why still do you ask if he can add more?
09-01-2010 09:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
He`s said its not going to be added, so why still do you ask if he can add more?

sorry, im asking again because the thread still open so its still had a chance.
if szej close the thread i cant ask more and that make really cant add more.

i think its still possible to be add more, but operator logs want to be easy to read.
so this thing its good for operator not for the player.

09-01-2010 09:28 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I don't mind people discussing but really bear in mind that this has very low chances of being implemented. We think 5 is the safe number Smile

09-04-2010 11:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » [Necropolis] maximum item in trade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH