Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Countdown position » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Countdown position
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agent SMith

Registration Date: 01-26-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Countdown position Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Agent Smith

Problem description: In Necropolis website titles have been changed to begin with "R2EN - ". As a consequence you can't see the countdown (for quests etc.) in taskbar anymore if you minimize window and several windows are open. I would advice to display the realm after countdown in the website's title.

09-02-2010 15:09 Agent SMith is offline Search for Posts by Agent SMith Add Agent SMith to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's the same on R1 as well. I think it should be changed back too, but can't you just go back onto tge bloodwars tab and see how long is left?

09-02-2010 15:49 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Agent SMith

Registration Date: 01-26-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agent SMith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
It's the same on R1 as well. I think it should be changed back too, but can't you just go back onto tge bloodwars tab and see how long is left?

Yes, of course. But it is just more comfortable when you can see the countdown all the time.

09-02-2010 16:00 Agent SMith is offline Search for Posts by Agent SMith Add Agent SMith to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Its fine for me when using 7 or less windows, as well as 7 or less tabs.

If you have more than this open you're doing it wrong.

But that is with google chrome. Are you using firefox or disease explorer?

09-02-2010 16:22 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Agent SMith
Yes, of course. But it is just more comfortable when you can see the countdown all the time.

I agree. BUT that's being a bit lazy -.-

09-02-2010 16:22 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

RE: Countdown position Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Problem description: In Necropolis website titles have been changed to begin with "R2EN - ". As a consequence you can't see the countdown (for quests etc.) in taskbar anymore if you minimize window and several windows are open. I would advice to display the realm after countdown in the website's title.

Strange, I use Google Chrome and I can see the countdown and now, for example, I have 5 taskbars opened.

09-02-2010 17:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Countdown position Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
quote:

Strange, I use Google Chrome and I can see the countdown and now, for example, I have 5 taskbars opened.

firefox for moi and i can see the countdown too.....it hasnt been affected at all

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-02-2010 17:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Countdown position

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH