Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » R1en -> R1uk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page R1en -> R1uk
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

R1en -> R1uk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Edit: - Never mind, Thanks Mikel for clearing that up Smile

09-02-2010 16:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

RE: R1en -> R1uk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just server language. There is no UK language - just English :p

This server got players from all over the world, so if devs rename it into UK, ppl from outside UK still will be unhappy Big Grin

09-02-2010 16:41 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

annoys me as i awlays read it as RIEN

(french word for nothing)

Warning for necroposting.
Mortis

11-05-2010 12:44 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would pretty much sum up the EN server.

11-05-2010 14:48 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
That would pretty much sum up the EN server.

still i say it should be changed to R1UK loookss so much better and it is a uk server anyway Big Grin

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
11-05-2010 16:03 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » R1en -> R1uk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH