Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Brotherhood of Steel [BoS] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brotherhood of Steel [BoS] 13 Votes - Average Rating: 5.85
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Brotherhood of Steel [BoS] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Brotherhood are back and looking to regain their rightful place as number one.

We are looking for active players to join us and fight side by side.

Become a part of the Brotherhood of Steel and enjoy the game even more!

We do care about our members.

Many people to help with expeditions and tasks.

Advice from people who know what they are talking about.

Don't hesitate and join in! While there is still some place left.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-04-2010 22:30 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: BOS/V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Brotherhood of Steel is still recruiting!

All levels welcome!

Come and play in the top clan on server Big Grin
09-15-2010 17:48 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Brotherhood of Steel is still recruiting Tongue

Have you ever wondered what expos Mortis does? Wink
or what Nndungu has shared in clan armoury? Shocked
or if CESARZ ever writes us any clan messages? Big Grin
Join us and answer all these questions by yourself becoming a member of one of the best clans in server.

We are friendly people, we have nice ca with sham, runic, siege, buidling equipment and we have sharing square policy.

Special mention to low levels: if you think this clan is big for you then come with all your friends to don't feel alone and do expos together.

Preferably if you are in z4 square but if you are in top50 and you are in z3 contact me and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks,
Clemenza Smile

10-08-2010 08:25 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Lightlord

Registration Date: 08-01-2010

Bos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you recruiting lower levels? Im a active lv25

I have been in 2 other clans that disbanded.

After they the last clan disbanded after only lasting 2 weeks. I took a hiatus from the game.

Orion
11-22-2010 22:32 Lightlord is offline Search for Posts by Lightlord Add Lightlord to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

contact me in game!
name: Clemenza

11-22-2010 22:36 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

up Wink

01-19-2011 08:21 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

We're recruiting again, come and join the top clan Wink

02-07-2011 08:32 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Nosforano

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-14-2011 20:04 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

We have lowered the points to 100 and we are looking for small active players who want to develop their characters fast and help our small members in expos and arenas Wink

Come and learn from our battle veterans, the ancient players that were here before dragons came. Their wisdom and knowledge will guide you through all the dangers of the city Big Grin

02-21-2011 10:34 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Nosforano

we are still recruiting

Underworld.....Muppeteer
03-02-2011 17:26 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

bump........still recruiting.

Zone 4 only as we have our allocation of zone 3 occupied

Underworld.....Muppeteer
03-22-2011 15:24 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

up

Join The Broterhood Of Steel! Shocked

We are a big family of players from around the world: UK, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, France, Denmark, Spain, USA and more.. and we will happily welcome you in our arms Smile

Don't hesitate to contact me in game or by PM

Thx,
Clemenza

09-01-2011 16:55 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

Recruitment is open.

Struggling with an expo badge? Can't pass that King of the Hill? Need help with your square?

We can help.

Come and join the number 1 clan.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by floydster: 12-05-2011 17:54.

12-05-2011 17:50 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Clan: HOWL

Currently in Antiquus Smilodon but Iv noticed their expos are getting more and more inactive, and ignore alot of clan messages as I hardly ever get replies back. they arent all bad, its fun when everyone is active but not alot of people are, or no-one gets online at the same time anymore so not alot gets done, im level 52 nearly in act II, no badges yet though.

IGN: Dr Renegade

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lucifer: 01-03-2012 02:37.

01-03-2012 02:31 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

Hello BW players,

wanna know when Mortis shaves his beard?
wanna know who is nino de la luz?
wanna know if Evan is EvangeliON or EvangeliOFF?
wannabe Mak's star?
wanna know if Night Hunter is day fisher?
wanna know if Clemenza is a mythical creature?
wanna know where is DraGan working this summer?
wanna know if Blodsugare is as sweet as his name?
wanna know if Levija took his pill today?
wanna laugh with our happy haha clannie Joe?
wanna know if Foxy is bidding in the item you want again?
wanna know if Kenpachi is back?
wanna know if dinos are extinted? we have dinosfo
wanna know if real Elliph's name is Philly?
wanna know if Hulkdungu can win Cesloki?
wanna have a memes war?

If you wanna discover all these mysteries and more don't hesitate to write Mortizzle or Clempuki and join the funniest, craziest and best clan in the server Smile

05-18-2012 08:38 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza

wanna know if real Elliph's name is Philly?

I love it Tongue and yes, join BoS! particularly if you're a half way decent cursed one... I will take you on a 4man basilisk every 2 days! Big Grin

05-19-2012 00:06 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

uppppppppppppppppp

and

downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Big Grin

03-21-2013 16:39 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Brotherhood of Steel [BoS]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH