Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » vacation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page vacation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
daedalus42

Registration Date: 03-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber

vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry if this has been asked before but i couldn't seem to spot it

vacation mode and the auction
if i turn on vacation mode but after it will have been turned on i have an auction that will be finishing, will this cause any potential problems with my reception of stones?
05-31-2008 04:07 daedalus42 is offline Search for Posts by daedalus42 Add daedalus42 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vacation only really stops you from being attacked, aswell as attacking others, also stops you from questing and looking at lots of stuff, but i doubt it would stop you from earning you stones in auction.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-31-2008 07:52 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Clan: Frogz

=) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your auction goes on till the end time.
Nothing really changes.
I tried myself.

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

06-05-2008 22:06 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » vacation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH