Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Dark Brotherhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Dark Brotherhood 25 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

The Dark Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Dark Brotherhood is recruting.

No matter how many points you have - We are looking for active players Wink

What can we offer to you?

- Advice from experienced players

- Help in expos

- Clan Armoury full of useful items, wich will help you in expos, quests, build up your square or just complete your pilgrimages Tongue

If you wanna join us, send msg to me here, or ingame Big Grin

Our irc channel: #db.uk
To join it just click 'Live Chat' and type /join #db.uk

09-06-2010 16:39 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Join us. Its better clan than this below xD

09-15-2010 18:47 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

12-30-2010 13:42 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

We need players +50lvl for sphinx expo meat (i will take them)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 12-04-2011 20:22.

12-04-2011 13:38 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

up now we looking +65lvl

01-19-2012 20:09 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

up

06-30-2012 07:44 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

up

11-17-2012 19:34 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CreamZ

up

01-01-2013 20:31 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

DB looking for active members

join the dark side..we have cookies !!!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-10-2013 17:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CreamZ

up

04-05-2013 08:44 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

DB needz new slaves !!!!!!

come join DB = DA BEST

we have daily justin bieber sing alongs

a llama

a drunk captain

and meeeeeee

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-18-2013 20:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
nefret

Registration Date: 11-06-2012
Clan: A.S.

WOW really JB sing alongs..... I dont know how long I can resist the urge to join Wink
05-01-2013 08:11 nefret is offline Homepage of nefret Search for Posts by nefret Add nefret to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

I'd love to join.

Already an experienced player due to previously having an account. But I've started from scratch as my old one was deleted as my studies became priority. Currently looking for a clan.

Let me know

Kronoss

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
06-08-2013 00:52 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Ba_al
Viking

RE: The Dark Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DB wantz new slav..i mean memebrs (slavery is bad mkaay)

lvl 90 + (slight chance of slavery)

08-18-2013 19:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Dark Brotherhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH