Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Stolen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stolen 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheMightyBoosh2

Registration Date: 08-25-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Stolen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have set up a temp clan to siege for my stolen square 3/12/1 by marmalade girl of BOS...

I was guaranteed by flashblade that my square would be returned, but now MMG has gone to BOS so it looks like theres only 1 option and that is to siege for it Frown

Any and all are welcome to join Smile
09-07-2010 12:13 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheMightyBoosh2
RE: Stolen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sender: Clemenza
Message title: Re: your square..
Send date: 2010-09-07 12:24:56
I know what you say 'cause before writing you I talked to Flashblade, Nosfo
talked to NoveauNosferatu so we are well informed about all, we are not trying
to cheat you or anything. Horst has his square back and now your square is BoS
property. It's ok if you try to take it, I can't stop you from trying 'cause the
game allows it but be sure me and my clan will defend it.

Also would be nice if you would stop farming MMG to get her attention We could
try to get your attention in same way and I don't think it's necessary right?

All I can say is that sorry mate but that things happens. My advice is to find a
clan to help you to take another square or you by your own siege one inactive
z3.
09-07-2010 12:29 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

RE: Stolen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sender: marmaladegirl
Message title: Re: are you
Send date: 2010-09-07 12:30:24
Hi there,

I am online, however, i've been talking about this whole situation this morning
with flash, clemenza etc, and i've been advised to get you to talk to Clemenza.

I'm passing this square on shortly, i don't want the hassle, but i would say one
thing to you "if you didn't want to loose your square, why did you join the war,
and why did you join A_N"

anyway, feel free to farm me if you like and feel i've been melicious, i don't
think i have

sorry about all this, but i guess war is war.
09-07-2010 12:34 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you build that z3? It's only stolen if you scratch built it.

And are there no other z3's available?

Why did you join A_N in the first place?

Also, where am I? What's going on? (I missed a lot while I was offline).

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
09-07-2010 13:55 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did build that square... And if BOS wants to siege for an empty z3 they are more than welcome... I was assured by flashblade that the square would be returned... lol

You just cant trust nobody on BW I guess... Smile
09-07-2010 14:26 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Vault 13

For the record, there was no assurance or guarantee. I said I would do what I could (which I did), against a lot of opposition from numerous players in a number of clans I may add. Why is this do you think? Even this morning I was discussing this matter - trying for a solution, but I do not force people to do things, and the decision was not mine to make.

There has been a lot of square shuffling going on recently, mainly due to A_N taking / destroying squares, and some players are just going to lose out by definition. I have been actively involved in trying to return squares to a number of players, but can't please all the people all the time...
09-07-2010 14:45 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Flash I was assured by yourself that the transition would pan out like so...

MMG sieges Horst for the square and then MMG would siege me.. Therefore returning the square... You said she did not want or need the square so therefore it would be returned!!

Now she has gone to BOS and intends to give the square to some1 there after your assurance (and I'm not putting words into peoples mouths, just what was relayed to me) that it was agreed that it came back to me...

So whos square was destroyed in the war??? Was it a BOS square???
09-07-2010 15:49 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

This should have been left with just the first post... This is no place for discussion... Just a presentation of the clan and nothing else...

Warning for everyone who replied to this thread. that includes you The MightyBoosh2...
Regulations of 'Presentations of clans'
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Regulations of 'Presentations of clans' section:

3. It's not allowed to 'up' your thread in this section (including phrases like 'Welcome', 'We still have room', etc.). It's allowed only if something in the clan changed, like the rules, leader, etc.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-07-2010 16:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Stolen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH