Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » 198 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 198 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

198 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 198
Login VORDORLORD
Nick Perseus

Theft of Legendary Perfect Magnum and permanent ban.

09-07-2010 13:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
tr0n1x

Registration Date: 10-21-2008

:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi all...

just to mention....this player has not logged in for 5days....are you sure they have 'stolen' this item????

i say this because i am in same clan....dont want a ban if there is just a simple misunderstanding!!

Sorry for my response....

good day and good hunting!!!
09-07-2010 17:59 tr0n1x is offline Search for Posts by tr0n1x Add tr0n1x to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tr0n1x
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, this person bought this item in installments and never payed.

09-10-2010 08:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can see that i am not only one.

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=19216&hilight=Perfect+Fn+Fal

I got only 35K. Long term loan was reported sometime at the end of jun.

09-11-2010 10:07 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » 198

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH