Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » whats best on bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What is your favourite feature of bloodwars?
Expeditions 33 61.11%
Sieges 11 20.37%
Quests 6 11.11%
Attacks 4 7.41%
Total: 54 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page whats best on bloodwars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

whats best on bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats the best thing on bloodwars?

can some1 make a poll for me

likes put expos attacks quests sieges and more

05-31-2008 16:13 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Done

05-31-2008 17:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
hellmaker11

Thread Starter Thread Started by hellmaker11
expos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

expos is the best most xp sieges are good to but not so good Tongue

05-31-2008 18:02 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think seiges are the best, as it gives you a chance to fight it out with large numbers of people, and if your pretty decent (unlike me) you can really show off.
expiditions are my next favourite, but without seiges there would be no expos
seiges rule!!! Big Grin
05-31-2008 18:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

true Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true but no xp thats the bad thing if xp then i would say sieges but might happen as bloodwars goes on Tongue

05-31-2008 18:35 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Badge hunting is the thing which kept me hooked. I really want to make a go of it to get them all (even if I'm not quite ready yet) and I love seeing the new monsters Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-01-2008 02:37 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Expos.

But when you find an item worth ss on a quest, or a decent stone on one, you get a better feeling than when you kill a dragon :p

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 06-01-2008 03:20.

06-01-2008 03:20 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Expos... just because there's a lack of expeditions going on now, and when there is, i just wanna win it because the game hates me. If i win, then i beat the server XD. But if i get a badge in the process, then it's just a bonus IMO.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-01-2008 04:33.

06-01-2008 04:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well quests r good u get good stuff but the most thingn u need to train is expos but to do expos u need quests to find stones and good items to sell or use in a expo

06-01-2008 09:47 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

the best thing for me is expos.
when you try to get a badge for a long time and keep failing.the day you do get it is the best. Big Grin
06-01-2008 10:44 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

i would personally say that ambushes are my fave thing on Blood Wars. there's nothing like the feeling of having a victory and knowing that you have upset someone else in the process - HA HA HA HA HA Evil
06-01-2008 11:01 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
hellmaker11

quote:
Originally posted by nelacar
the best thing for me is expos.
when you try to get a badge for a long time and keep failing.the day you do get it is the best. Big Grin

well same here because u fail and fail and fail then the day comes u get the badge and fight for the next 1 up Tongue

06-01-2008 11:25 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I think attacks, a quick and true way of telling whether youve got you EQ and tactics right Wink

06-01-2008 13:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
hellmaker11

well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well true and some xp but not to much Tongue

06-01-2008 14:04 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
Artoir.
Avenger

120 most of the time Smile

06-01-2008 14:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
hellmaker11

120 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

120 most of the time who do u attack

pm hellmaker2 want to say something

06-01-2008 14:07 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
Artoir.
Avenger

Those alot stronger Smile

06-01-2008 14:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Expos - definitely.
Attacks & quests are fun when you get good results, and sieges are ok; but only if you get PoH... cos then you get go blam something really worth while! Big Grin
I love the thought of putting bullets into a hulking great big dragon (or even little baby ones - I have no scruples Evil ); and I can't wait to get my next badge so I can move on to the next location and try for a new one... I wanna line the walls of my little cave with as many heads as I can! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-01-2008 14:40 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

yer and if u get big xp lol what dragon badge u looking for me black lol i want to fight my way up the list of dragon

06-01-2008 14:52 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Sieges are definitely the best, quests and attacks happen so often that they have become mundane and somewhat dull..... Its always nice when u find a really good item or stone on a quest, but that rarely happens.... expos are fun, and yes u do get a lot of xp, but it is kinda one-sided, and boring to read through, and usually u can just look at the level of the monster and tell 'yep, we're screwed' or 'this'll be a cake walk' It just isn't fun to see either one monster taking a pummeling from several rounds of hunting rifles or that one monster pulling out a billion special attacks in one round and pummeling us all into the ground...... no sieges are different, not the very one sided ones, the ones where both clan have around 10-20 players, and the battle could go either way from the start, then the reading becomes cool, u can see where u get a kill in and gradually u see either the red or the blue writing becoming more dominant over the other, so u can see which side has the upper hand..... yep, there's nothing like reading a really good siege, and for those of u who agree with me, here's a REALLY good siege:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=453bfe6f1b
made all the better since I got POH Smile
and making that astral set I finally put together worth all those stones and the effort that I put in Big Grin

06-01-2008 15:06 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

cool will yer expos r boring but seeing i,m owning a little clan i try to do them with me and like 6 pointers to train them thats will i own this clan and siege r cool just scillage has got over 3k hops in the time i got 1.5k lol only got 210 left

yer good times sometime u can me a merc in my clan what u think?

06-01-2008 15:12 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

that was a good siege
i voted expos because i reckon u get the best exp (ovious! Tongue )
and what lvl was everyone when they got the white badge
39 here http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=58659b2407

06-01-2008 19:54 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
hellmaker11

me at lvl 42

here
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6538159c63

but to it this is why expos is the best

06-02-2008 08:57 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Clan: Frogz

^^ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sieges and expos are the best

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

06-05-2008 22:08 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » whats best on bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH