Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » need new clan members badly » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page need new clan members badly
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

need new clan members badly Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i rlly need clan members i keep losin my square 2 stronger clans i dont care wat lvl u r i just need members

06-01-2008 19:47 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats your clan called my friend and whats your in game name?

06-01-2008 20:02 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
ink

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its called Mythic Dawn and my in game name is voodoo

06-01-2008 20:43 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

I have sent you message in game regarding helping you.

06-01-2008 20:50 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
ink

i got it

06-01-2008 20:52 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

well its not a big clan whos taking your sqaure what clan?

06-02-2008 11:31 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

the shadow hunters

06-02-2008 12:14 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

well do u want to join the clans then we can beat them easy

06-02-2008 12:16 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

im not closing my clan

06-02-2008 12:24 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

ok then well i,m just look for 2 more members to get CA in a bit i will send somepeople over to help u beat them

06-02-2008 12:25 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

ok i only need 2 or 3 members im stonger than most of their clan its just their leader i cant beat

06-02-2008 12:27 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

well what point at highest?

06-02-2008 12:32 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

i hav 15 points my clan point to join is 1 cuz in accepting any members for now

06-02-2008 12:35 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

yer i have people i can send what points do u want me to send u so u might gets hops

06-02-2008 12:36 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

u could send me 5 or 7 pointers if u want

06-02-2008 12:37 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

sure as long as they come back in a siege phase 2 time left 28min so i will ask to help u do u want a 5 6 or 7 or do u want to members 5 and 7?

06-02-2008 12:39 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

ill just take the 5 and 7

06-02-2008 12:40 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

kk i will send coolgirl67 and some1 else this is if they want to come help u ok

06-02-2008 12:41 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

ok im gonna start a seige 4 my square bak

06-02-2008 12:42 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

sure i will message them now

06-02-2008 12:44 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

ok

06-02-2008 12:45 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

o my in game mane is voodoo and my clan is mythic dawn

06-02-2008 12:45 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

messaged them both 1 is on 1 not i will message u when they say yes or no

06-02-2008 12:46 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

which 1 is on

06-02-2008 12:47 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

none now both off allies? Tongue they will come on soon Tongue

06-02-2008 12:49 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

o ok

06-02-2008 12:50 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

well talk later i g2g

06-02-2008 12:51 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

ok shes in

06-02-2008 15:28 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

in would you like me to come help you in your siege?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-02-2008 17:43 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
ink

yea of course just send your application to Mythic Dawn

06-02-2008 17:43 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

yay sieges ftw Big Grin and can i bring my brother along he's quite deadly with his murderous mace(+5)

06-02-2008 17:45 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
ink

yea ok

06-02-2008 17:45 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

nvm then it won't let u accept me Frown

06-02-2008 17:53 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
ink

iv let u in u can start the seige again im not bothered about square anymore i just want 2 beat them like they beat me

06-02-2008 17:57 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

well can i have my members back

06-02-2008 18:08 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
PureDoom01
Lord

sure hellmaker me and my brother with finish them off no problem

06-02-2008 18:10 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
hellmaker11

kk thanks coolgirl67 it is

06-02-2008 18:12 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

hellmaker11 iv sent her the message sayin she can go bak

06-02-2008 18:13 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

ok we are allies say if u need some1 just say so Tongue

06-02-2008 18:14 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
ink

ok wat is your clan name i 4got

06-02-2008 18:15 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » need new clan members badly

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH