Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » What's it worth..? - Shining Knife of Cult » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's it worth..? - Shining Knife of Cult 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

What's it worth..? - Shining Knife of Cult Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shining Knife of the Cult (+1) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 6 - 7
Effects: Chance to hit +17, PERCEPTION +2, TOUGHNESS +7, chance to hit with melee weapons -19, CHARISMA -7, REPUTATION +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 15, STRENGTH: 17, AGILITY: 20, INTELLIGENCE: 7, KNOWLEDGE: 7
Selling price: 7 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 19, Mana 63

Shining Knife of the Cult (+2) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 7 - 8
Effects: Chance to hit +19, PERCEPTION +2, TOUGHNESS +7, chance to hit with melee weapons -20, CHARISMA -8, REPUTATION +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 24, AGILITY: 23, INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9
Selling price: 8 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 49, Mana 133

Shining Knife of the Cult (+3) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 8 - 9
Effects: Chance to hit +22, PERCEPTION +3, TOUGHNESS +8, chance to hit with melee weapons -22, CHARISMA -9, REPUTATION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 29, AGILITY: 29, INTELLIGENCE: 11, KNOWLEDGE: 11
Selling price: 10 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 79, Mana 203

Shining Knife of the Cult (+4) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 9 - 10
Effects: Chance to hit +23, PERCEPTION +3, TOUGHNESS +8, chance to hit with melee weapons -23, CHARISMA -10, REPUTATION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 29, STRENGTH: 34, AGILITY: 38, INTELLIGENCE: 12, KNOWLEDGE: 13
Selling price: 13 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 109, Mana 273

How much is this?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 34 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-22-2009 19:03.

06-01-2008 20:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm...not for me one attack and you have to be a level 46 to use that attack sorry crap in my eyes but what does anyone else think.

06-01-2008 20:04 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well same here i think crap its high to use and not that good Tongue

06-02-2008 11:34 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

you could ask higher people than us really (yes i know your asking the forum)
and we are the only people answering maybe you could pm people

06-03-2008 19:37 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by wristcutter1
you could ask higher people than us really (yes i know your asking the forum)
and we are the only people answering maybe you could pm people

Thats not an evaluation, now stop cluttering up peoples threads with junk posts.

Its crap, due to 1 attack, high requirements and very common prefixes/suffixes. Unless its for a merge, i don't think anyone will buy Smile
06-03-2008 19:41 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Sharp Two-handed sword of Lead (+3)
its good for low people but only worth a few bloodstones, thats how much I would pay

and I guess wristcutter and hellmaker sounds the same, act the same too, if they get banned they will always find a way in the forum Big Grin Wink Tongue

still nice to see someone who the same as me too Big Grin
but the main point is the Sharp Two-handed sword of Lead (+3) has a nice damage but no 2hits thats bad, the same what Liamb said, if it had 2 hits then you could be lucky to get nice stones Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-03-2008 20:25.

06-03-2008 20:22 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by God_Like_Friend

UP new item to eval plz.

quote:

06-11-2008 19:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

that mace would be good for like far journeys and pilgramages?

06-11-2008 20:20 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

more than a Lifestone I think?
if it attacks twice then more

Remember The Name...

06-11-2008 20:21 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I was thinking upgrading it to Good +1 by the way, at which point it recieves 2 attacks and becomes more deadly.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-11-2008 20:24.

06-11-2008 20:24 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

crap ? no agility no strength, not prefixed ... well someone might pay HS for it but i doubt it. and btw for such simple items check closed auctions

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
06-11-2008 20:59 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

i say it would go for 5bs-1hs(some people will want it for the reputation to help build buildings(low levels))

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-11-2008 21:05 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
God_Like_Friend
Lord

No closed auctions I can find show it at +7 (G+1) which is what I would upgrade it to before selling.

quote:

06-12-2008 15:56 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

BUMBUMP

quote:

09-02-2008 18:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Serrated Knife of the Clan ,well i would buy it from you with starding bid with some hs for sure maybe a ls if i will get one Tongue

09-02-2008 18:58 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I don't think he's interested in selling it yet, but if is I will try to get in contact.

Thanks for eval.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-02-2008 19:02.

09-02-2008 19:01 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

can you show it on good?

09-02-2008 21:15 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I can ask if he can spare a few BS to be able to show it at good but like I said it's not mine.

quote:

09-03-2008 15:57 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

if it have req on good about 60-65lvl i can pay for it 2ss at start

09-03-2008 16:07 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

UP!

quote:

09-03-2008 20:16 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

i'll have this off u if u can hold on to it for a while so i can get the stones for it Artistic Cap of Adrenaline (+3)

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
09-03-2008 21:09 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

2ss+

09-03-2008 21:19 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Clan: TCR

HAHA icey.... u won't be the only one....

wow, both items are really good for merging! I'd say the club would easily go for over 1ss 1ms since an un-preffixed club of clan goes for over 1ms..... also it can be merged into cruel or light dagger of suicide if u find the right weapon.... so very desirable Smile

the cap is AWESOME I'm sure u won't easily be persuaded, but if u are ever tempted for whatever reason to sell it (ignoring my friends pleas for it) I could offer u a very reasonable price of at least 3 soulstones...................................... Tongue

09-03-2008 21:21 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

hold it for me and u can name ur price Tongue

09-03-2008 21:23 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

ok, mate look, firstly, this is an eval thread.... he's not actually selling it yet, and I have seen many-a-people brag about stuff on here that they ain't gonna not sell never, and this is very likely to be one of those things... so don't get ur hopes up.... [to the buyer: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sell it to me] Tongue

and secondly I can be surprisingly stubborn when something I badly want is at stake... and don't think I'm gonna go easy on u cos ur my 'friend'.... I did that with shasu, and look where it left me: without a malicous cap of magic..... and I have 3 soulstones sitting beside me, as we speak, who agree..... so ner!

P_A out!

09-03-2008 21:29 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

well if u want a bidding war then u will have 1. especially if i decided to sell the 4 thigns that i could easily get ss+ for and i want it so i can make 1 of my dream items. but i suppose if i had to wait to find my own then thats cool Evil

09-03-2008 21:33 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I'm probably looking to sell this people, but the Serrated Knife of Clan is a clanmates and I think he is looking to keep that.

But i'm not in a rush to auction it if you need some time to collect stones etc..

And please do collect stones, because I don't have 3BS to get it to minimum auction level yet Tongue

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-04-2008 07:42.

09-04-2008 07:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

UP

quote:

09-04-2008 15:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

BUMP please help?

quote:

09-04-2008 18:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Help with?

Clan - SS+ and Cesarz said if it is level 60-65 at good he pays 2 ss so...

Cap - 2SS+

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shasu: 09-04-2008 18:43.

09-04-2008 18:43 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Yeah but it's not mine so I cannot assist him in getting the stats on Good as the item is not mine but a clan members.

Thanks for eval on cap though.

quote:

09-04-2008 20:04 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

BUMP

quote:

09-17-2008 15:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
BUMP

quote:

09-17-2008 18:38 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
BUMP

quote:

09-18-2008 07:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
BUMP

quote:

09-19-2008 16:09 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BUMP

quote:

09-20-2008 08:04 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BUMP

quote:

10-06-2008 20:15 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

MS min price probably worth a SS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
10-07-2008 07:07 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BUMP

quote:

10-18-2008 08:45 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

1SS, maybe 2 if I'm the buyer Wink

10-18-2008 11:22 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » What's it worth..? - Shining Knife of Cult

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH