Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anime » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anime
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Anime Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm aware few people on here are anime fans, and since i'm always trying to find new animes to watch and I spend way too much time on here I may aswell save myself some searching.

What animes does everyone watch and what would you recommend?

So far i've seen

Bleach, upto ep 171.
Naruto's 200 or so eps, and the 61 shippudens out.
All hellsing
Gunxsword
Trigun
Trinity blood
Elfen lied
Zombie loan
Shadow skill
Rorouri kenshin
Samurai X - Prequel to above

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment, but even if it's not all it's the ones I remember and all anime fans out there should watch.

Gunxsword, Hellsing and Zombie loan are my top 3 though ^_^
Also watching Samurai 7 and Samurai champloo, both very good too!

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-02-2008 11:59 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin trinity blood .. what alod of rubish Big Grin lmao

here are some others metal Wink

Samurai Champloo
Ghost in the shell
Guyver genesis
Neon genesis
Zoid genesis
Full metal alchmist
blood +
DN Angel
Demonbane
Inuyasha
Shadow skills
Vampir Knight
X tv

if i was sure you were older than 18 i could put some more up ... but i dont want the lil ones to see them and ... well, i dont want to get in trouble if the lil ones dont like it Tongue

06-02-2008 13:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LoL - s'ok Knight, I don't think Metal is all that innocent to be offended by your "dodgy" anime collection. Big Grin Tongue

Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Blood - Last Vampire, & Neon Genesis all rock!
Appleseed (worth a mention for the graphics- but story is a bit dull)

Have just ordered the first disc of Gantz - any views?

And does anyone know what Full Metal Panic is like - was thinking about giving that a go?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-02-2008 14:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

"dodgy" anime collection Tongue PMSL...

disc of Gantz? never heard of it :/

as for full metal panic i wanted to watch it for while now .. il have a look at it Smile if its any good il tell you Smile

p.s ... stealing videos from the interent is wrong Big Grin watching them is ok thou Big Grin lmfao

06-02-2008 16:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Gantz:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantz
http://www.anime-planet.com/anirec/gantz
Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-02-2008 17:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

Cool, never expected some anime fans Big Grin
I like lots of anime, I know Gantz, and its very gruesome like Tongue

Bleach, Naruto, Deathnote, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gunxsword, samurai champloo ,
ghost in the shell, Inuyasha

these are probably my best ones Big Grin
I know more but I guess its to many I know Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-02-2008 17:57 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Thread Starter Thread Started by MetalMouth

I've seen Gantz, it's messed up and only adults should watch it.
It's got no real story line but it's decent, it's gory and has very adult scenes o.O

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-03-2008 01:46 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Clan: Frogz

Wink Xp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Full Metal Alchemist
hunter x Hunter
Naruto
Yu Yu Hakusho XP

My favorities

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

06-05-2008 22:01 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Ah My Goddess
Fate Stay Night
Kaze no Stigma
Megas XLR
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Space Battleship Yamato
Shadow Skill

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-23-2009 21:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Well in my country we ain't got anime channels except one witch i can't find it on no cable in my city...
Tough i liked and stil like: DragonBall Z, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho and other martial arts anime. Tough haven't watched an anime cartoon for over 3 years X_X

02-24-2009 22:00 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Try Naruto and Bleach, they're good if you like martial arts Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-24-2009 22:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I've seen (or read):
Escaflowne
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Bleach
Ghost in the shell (only a few scattered episodes)
./hack sign (again a few scattered episodes)
Claymore- awesome.
Black Cat
Witch Hunter Robin
Death Note
Neon Genesis Evangelion (few scattered episodes)
Elvin Lied
Yu Yu Hakusho-mostly read
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight (only read)
Witch Blade

Old school anime that people usually don't admit to watching:
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Card Captor Sakura

I have a bit of an obsession....

EDIT: @ Lasher: I know a few places to get free dubs of a ton of anime. I mainly read then watch because the anime's leave out things most of the time. www.onemanga.com is great for finding new manga.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-25-2009 01:07.

02-25-2009 01:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Yeah, OneManga is a good source of manga, I read ofer 100 of their manga's Wink

Ghost in the Shell is very good Wink

Has anyone seen the Origin: Spirits of the past? It's an anime film, very good Wink . I liked the music from it Wink
Here's the opening vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGoR23Wouk

02-25-2009 03:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Hmmm

Ghost in a Shell is amazing yes.

i admit to watching them ones Lys, only pokemon don't liek anymore.

Hmm my favourties are actually Spirited Away, Princess Tsukithingy.... cna never remember.

but anyhting by that guy is amazing

Your imperfection.
02-25-2009 03:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Naruto
Bleach
DBZ
Street Fighter
Escaflowne
Mobile Suit Gundam
Ghost In The Shell
Afro Samurai
Devil may cry
Cowboy Bebop
Shamen King
Tenchi Muyo

02-25-2009 05:52 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Btw. http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=-...mv+hell+3&hl=pl

Watch this video, it's very funny Wink
It's an hour long but it's worth it Wink

02-25-2009 06:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

OMG Eva that video is 1H!!! And i knew i forgot to add Final Fantasy to the anime movies i like(FF it's anime right?)
And is it just me or we have 2 anime threads on offtopic? O.o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-25-2009 08:37.

02-25-2009 08:29 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Trigun, cowboy bebop, chrono crusade, tenchi, dragonball, etc...
02-25-2009 13:14 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragonball Z
and more...

I'm such a geek lol

02-25-2009 13:20 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

heh.. im getting too old...
when i was younger i used to watch dragon ball z.. a lot
i still love escaflowne

with the kid i have to endure all the crappy anime show like bakugan, pokemon and so on... Frown
02-25-2009 14:02 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

OneManga is indeed awesome. Smile
Oh, I don't watch Pokemon and those anymore, I used to. Salior moon finished, so did Card captor sakura. Pokemon started to get really lame, same with Yu-gi-oh.
I missed spirited away...LOL

@Tatiana: escaflowne was the first anime i ever watched. I own theVHS...LOL. Bakugan...yeah I can't sit through one episode without rolling my eyes...lol

quote:

02-25-2009 14:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

lmao.. lysandra.. i have to endure that each week... omg.
escaflowne will always be a must...
oh i forgot one serie ive watched.. vandread.. its coolSmile
02-25-2009 14:31 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ouch.... i pity you...lol.
I've noticed that a lot of the shorter animes are always somewhat better than the longer ones, like escaflowne, FMA, hellsing. Don't get me wrong though, I still like Naruto and Bleah but they're just huge and drag out after a while.
I've forgotten to add: Mobile suit gundam, SHaman king, final fanstasy...
DTR: trust me, you're not a geek...lol.

quote:

02-25-2009 14:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anime

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH