Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » looking for a merc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page looking for a merc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

looking for a merc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need a merc 2 help me out with a seige i dont hav enough members in my clan 2 beat them in a seige cuz i need my square back

06-02-2008 15:53 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is for if you wish to loan out your services as a mercenary. Just reply to someone's thread, and they'll get back to you. Smile
06-02-2008 15:55 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok sorry

06-02-2008 16:05 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » looking for a merc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH