Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Mythic Dawn » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mythic Dawn
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

Mythic Dawn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We r the mythic dawn we follow the deadra lord his name is mehrunes dagon and we also are born 2 hunt and kill our rivals the dark brotherhood for many years we have dedicated our lives to bringing the dark brotherhood to their knees!!!! and bring destruction upon the world.
P.S:hahaha my old clan leader says i hav courage thats wrong i just like a challenge i dont need courage im a born fighter lol

06-02-2008 17:37 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
RE: Mythic Dawn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and i have a recruitment thread in recruitments if u want 2 join

06-03-2008 12:21 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
RE: Mythic Dawn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need members so if ur interested u can sighn up in the recruitment thread

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ink: 06-03-2008 19:57.

06-03-2008 19:51 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Mythic Dawn

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH