Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » recruiting all lvls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page recruiting all lvls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

recruiting all lvls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my clan needs members of all levels we have only 1 direction in the rankings and that is up and nothin else we will reach the top if you join the mythic dawn

06-03-2008 12:14 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
RE: recruiting all lvls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come on guys i need members

06-03-2008 12:44 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

RE: recruiting all lvls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

y isnt any1 joining i dont care who u r i just want members a so please join my clan

06-03-2008 19:49 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
ink

is any1 even gonna sighn up o yea my in game name is voodoo and clan name is mythic dawn

06-03-2008 20:15 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

might help if u didnt reply ur own recruit so fast without even letting a day go by
06-03-2008 20:34 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
ink

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahaha my bad lol

06-03-2008 20:37 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

ain't you only aloud to reply to your own thread in every 3 hours, you know up thingy and that type of thingy your saying, on the first 3 post

I can help you only for a few days though, so if your indanger just Pm me, but today I'm busy, well I think I know a person who is willing to join but he is a newbie at this and ask me a lot of questions, his name is Boogeyman, he still might be looking for a clan to join

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-03-2008 20:42.

06-03-2008 20:40 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
ink

well ill take him off your hands ill tell him 2 ask me 4 help if u can get him 2 join
o and iv changed the clan 2 The Spectres

06-03-2008 20:50 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
nhanho25

don't worry boogeyman ain't in my hands, plus he is weak, not much help though but he can take a bullet for you and he is always willing to join I guess Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-03-2008 20:55 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
ink

owell how many points does he have

06-03-2008 20:57 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
nhanho25

LOL, sorry, just a point
I'm 33 points need help just click on my link, if you need help

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-03-2008 21:00 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
ink

o i want members that have 5 or more points

06-03-2008 21:01 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
nhanho25

ok, let see, how about fanybaws, tophat, swordkid, DarrenShan, type in my name Nhan in BW and then check my ally list, maybe they are willing to join, not sure if people I typed in are gonna join though but its worth a try, they are all over 10 points

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-03-2008 21:05.

06-03-2008 21:05 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
ink

they are all in clans

06-03-2008 21:08 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » recruiting all lvls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH