Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect/Good Runic

This cheating mechanism works like this:

1) normal mp bid by a player A.
2) Ridiculously high bid by mr B, a friend of player A.
3) nobody else bids, becauses bid of mr B is so high.
4) 5 minutes before auction ends, mr. B withdraws ridiculous bid, mp bid of mister A wins auction.

On R4 Polish server, this cheating is stopped with the rule "bids cannot be withdrawn in the last 1 hour of the auction".

English auction rules are more naive.

Could i please ask for auction repeat? Thank you.
09-28-2010 14:22 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree and allso think It was planed and uther ppl would of bid on it if the 80k bid was not make.

09-28-2010 14:27 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed, my post explains how to move forward.

I will consult some mods about the rule suggestion, thank you.

09-28-2010 14:30 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
jaja684

can you please ask BlAcK (Necropolis ) to trade me the item back so I can redo the auction please

09-28-2010 14:34 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
jaja684

Iv sent him 3 messages now and setup trade and he has been online and willnot trade me the item till he heres it from you. please can you get the item for me so I can resell it. thankyou

09-28-2010 20:27 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

You will have to wait for Sjez to come online so he can deal with these matters.

And he will deal with them accordingly.
09-28-2010 21:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
jaja684

Szeszej. Can you please have a look to see what you think. Im only asking agane as I see you have been on the board and not noticed or replyed to this post.
Iv been told by sevral ppl that this has happened on uther severs and has been stoped but I just wont to get full value for my item and not get ripped off. thankyou for ur time

10-01-2010 20:09 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
QueenMaub

images/avatars/avatar-726.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2009
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree that this auction should be redone. It is clear that something was not right here.

10-01-2010 21:07 QueenMaub is offline Homepage of QueenMaub Search for Posts by QueenMaub Add QueenMaub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I can see OTNC has already cancelled the auction and it should be repeated, the correction for trade regulations are in the works currently.

10-06-2010 15:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

Thankyou for ur reply but he willnot return the items so what can I do now ???

10-12-2010 10:53 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If he does not return the item within 48h he will be banned permanently for stealing, please pass that to him.

10-15-2010 16:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

I sent BlAcK a message agane ( http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=1246972&type=3 ) at 2010-10-15 21:30:18 and he has been online today and yesturday and ignored me. so what can I do now to get my item back. thankyou for eny help you can give in this matter.

10-17-2010 19:31 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
_TomOlej
Addicted to BloodWars

images/avatars/avatar-949.jpg

Registration Date: 08-08-2010

how do I give item back, since I sold it because I found the trip perf runic shirt

10-17-2010 20:46 _TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by _TomOlej Add _TomOlej to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

something here is not right, if it isnt disallowed then why he have to give back this item? mp was 50 k and he pay 50k, if you wonna more you can give mp 80k...
even if you change board rules remember that lex retro non agit, so ban black will be unfair

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
10-17-2010 20:55 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
_TomOlej
Addicted to BloodWars

maby I will pay 80k, becouse noone give more and its be ok I really dont have this item...

sorry for spam

10-17-2010 21:15 _TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by _TomOlej Add _TomOlej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You've sold it for lgo or to another person?

10-17-2010 22:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

hes sold it to anuther person becouse its still in the game becouse its still there on my trade history.

If he gave the item back when he was first told to he would not of had time to sell it and what is he doing selling it when we was wateing for you to make a ruleing on this item.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 10-19-2010 12:28.

10-17-2010 23:02 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
_TomOlej
Addicted to BloodWars

You have accepted an offer from BLOODSPILLER!

Items offered: Good Balaclava. Items gained: Good Cap.
Offered progress points: 30000.

10-23-2010 09:04 _TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by _TomOlej Add _TomOlej to your Buddy List
jaja684

RE: Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

black has made the offer upto the 80k offer that was cancelled by offering me the extra 30k. Im happy with that and hope that Is ok with the Trade Moderators.

10-23-2010 09:08 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Auction bid cheating - please repeat auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH