Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Item was sent to incorrect player - probably;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Item was sent to incorrect player - probably;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

Item was sent to incorrect player - probably;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Help me pls to sedle this auction
Perfect Black Ring

BLOODSPILLER said he won, FlashAOD said Syrielle won.
Perfect Black Ring was sent to BLOODSPILLER by me:/
http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=14097464&type=1

Thank you

PS Sorry for my englishWink

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
09-29-2010 16:24 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My knowledge of this is as the 5minute rule is an addition to the finishing time.

quote:
quote:
bn - mp + 24h + 5min rule

MP = Yesterday, 15:29

Finishs 15:34 Today.

Syrielle Bids "Today, 15:32"

jaja684 says youve won on "Today, 15:39"

Syrielle was the last bid within 24hours + 5mins

Unless im totally mistaken..

Perfect Black Ring

This is a link to the topic

EDIT ;

It doesn't say 5mins from last bid. So I am assuming it just is an extra 5. As most people will state that it's +5 from last bid
09-29-2010 16:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
qwert

Thread Starter Thread Started by qwert
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, whos the winner?

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
09-29-2010 16:55 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

We have to wait for an Admin to reply to this and they will decide. The less posts here the better.

Reduces spam + warnings being given so let's all just be patient to see a decision.
09-29-2010 17:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

What FlashAOD said is the right thing Smile

09-30-2010 22:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
qwert

Thread Starter Thread Started by qwert
RE: Item was sent to incorrect player - probably;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank You very much.

Close please.

10-01-2010 16:21 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Item was sent to incorrect player - probably;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH