Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Blood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its really anoying cos my blood is always 0 i might sometimes be able to get it up to 10 or 20 but thats it and i useto be able to get up to 20.000

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
06-05-2008 16:58 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to Game System.

Upgrade your blood producing buildings & dont upgrade taxi/old market. Your blood levels will slowly improve Wink
06-05-2008 17:04 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by joshk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i had done that before and i still didnt get any blood but then i got sieged then i had to start from scratch and now it seven worse than before

06-05-2008 21:51 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Its surprising how much difference the blood buildings make, trust me, even one level extra to the slaughter house gives u 120L of blood every day, so several levels are important.....

On settings, under AI in defense, are u using blood points there? I find that they make very little difference and usually just result in each ambush costing u twice as much blood as usual..... if u have, turn it off, that will save u a great deal of blood

another thing to do is just reserve 2 or 3 attacks per day and attack someone much much much lower than u, because, and I don't know how many points u've got, blood becomes more and more scarce a u move up the rankings, so there is more chance for u to get blood in ur ambushes, even tho it may mean u don't get too many xp for it....

06-05-2008 23:24 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

thanks ill do that

06-07-2008 18:24 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Also turn off your arcana id defense

06-07-2008 19:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

yep done it

06-08-2008 15:06 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
joshk
Double Ace

Yes ive done all that and ive been off for about a week got attacked 3 times and i was back down to 0 and im struggling to get it all back, even when i attack lower levels

07-30-2008 19:05 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

don't use blood in ambushes, like absorber vs absorber, won't do anything Tongue

oh and spy on people with nice blood Wink then ambush them Big Grin , make sure they are easy to kill to Big Grin

spy first before ambush or you'll die Big Grin
beastmasters usally are melee so theres your advantage, grab a ak and shoot them, easy kill, easy blood Big Grin thats how I live Big Grin

to stop people stealing your blood, the higher the perc the less chances people ambush you, if your level 20-40 theres usaully people with guns like Hunting rifle

Remember The Name...

07-30-2008 20:12 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by joshk
Yes ive done all that and ive been off for about a week got attacked 3 times and i was back down to 0 and im struggling to get it all back, even when i attack lower levels

HOLY CRAP

You were off for a week and got ambushed 3 times! Shocked Why can't people leave me alone like that Crying i get ambushed more than that in 6 hours Shocked

07-30-2008 20:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Lucky git 3 in one week.

I get that from one person per day!

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 21:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Lucky git 3 in one week.

I get that from one person per day!

No you don't, you can only ambush the same person twice per day Wink

07-30-2008 21:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

not when my bloodwars day consists of 1-1 rather than 0-0... therefore three in that one day (Two before, one after midnight)

Your imperfection.
07-31-2008 01:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

yeah well it is lucky, but its not lucky when you have loads of blood and then lose it by that three,

i'd much rather be attacked by a load of people then lose my blood that way.

cos then the attackers dont get much blood

hehe

Reply to scillage (I think)

quote:

HOLY CRAP

You were off for a week and got ambushed 3 times! Why can't people leave me alone like that i get ambushed more than that in 6 hours

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 09-01-2008 20:07.

09-01-2008 17:22 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Necroposting won't make you a Necromancer Evil

09-01-2008 17:28 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

sorry but i have no idea what necro posting is so you know,

how can you commit a crim if you didnt know it was a crime

09-01-2008 20:05 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Because it's in the Forum Rules and Regulations

09-01-2008 20:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
joshk
Double Ace

oh ok well ive edited my necro- post cos ive realised what ive done

09-01-2008 20:08 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
You commit an act that is classified as crime whether you know about it or not.

There are terms and regulations which you set to 'I have read and understood the terms and regulations' and then you hit th 'I agree' button.

No offense, just trying to explain.

09-01-2008 20:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
sorry but i have no idea what necro posting is so you know,

Then kill someone on the street and convince the judge that you're innocent because you had no idea that this was a crime...

Warning for necroposting. Thread closed.

Try to avoid threads that are "dead" (e.g. where the last post was a month ago) if you don't want to get banned on the board.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-01-2008 23:11 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH