Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Throwing knife of Reaction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Throwing knife of Reaction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yrgwillion

Registration Date: 06-06-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Legendary Throwing knife of Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New item up for evaluation, hope that somebody will be able to give me an approximate value for this item.

Legendary Throwing knife of Reaction (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 34 - 38
Effects: attacks per round: 5, PERCEPTION +13, AGILITY +13, chance for critical hit -20 %, weapon damage +12, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (34), STRENGTH: 29 (32), AGILITY: 30 (33), PERCEPTION: 14 (15), INTELLIGENCE: 21 (23), KNOWLEDGE: 24 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 27 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 157, Mana 561

This post has been edited 20 time(s), it was last edited by Yrgwillion: 04-29-2010 07:48.

06-06-2008 19:37 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cult crap, few bs but good for rep though but I find that item everyday so few bs, not much

not sure with knife of power coz I don't know stats and never had one Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-06-2008 19:39 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Both crap, no agility or strength, or toughness boost on either Wink
06-06-2008 20:07 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Yrgwillion

Thread Starter Thread Started by Yrgwillion

Added new item out of curiousity.
06-10-2008 14:25 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Cap of Caution - crap
06-10-2008 14:32 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Up
06-23-2008 16:02 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

Cruel Mace and Mask of Senses are both worth a hs

Remember The Name...

06-23-2008 19:10 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Yrgwillion

Up and new item added
06-27-2008 15:38 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Runic Skirt (+3) CLOSE

The skirt is worth a ls or more but since its female it will reduce the price so I will say Lifestone to be equal

Silver Ring of Strength (+3)
pretty rare to see silver of strength, its worth 2ls or maybe more

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-28-2008 12:19.

06-27-2008 17:37 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

silver ring of strength LS/MS might be worth a lot to someone for merge
06-28-2008 02:22 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

And yet another item found in the middle of the wasteland
06-29-2008 12:27 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

And update
07-05-2008 07:01 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Mystic Knife of Courage (+1) is HS or more pretty good item Big Grin

Broad Mace of Betrayal (+3) is HS

Remember The Name...

07-06-2008 08:52 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Yrgwillion

Up and added
07-17-2008 22:38 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Updated
07-23-2008 20:53 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Short bow of Reaction (+3) I sold this before....I got a LS Big Grin but mostly I see HS now
Venomous Knife of Cult (+3) Guessing a LS or HS

Remember The Name...

07-23-2008 21:15 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Yrgwillion

After alot of valiant fighting against overwhelming odds I return to my home, bearing with me two pieces of jewelry. Useless? Perhaps, but the memorires they bring will always live in the minds off those forced to listen to this message going on and on.
07-27-2008 02:40 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Emerald ring - Hs
Ruby Bracelet - Ls and mabye a few heartstones
07-27-2008 04:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Emerald Ring (+3) HS+
Ruby Bracelet (+3) LS+

nice items Big Grin but Emerald I see everyday, Ruby I never see Tongue

Remember The Name...

07-27-2008 14:06 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Yrgwillion

And once more the succesful villain returns from the outback, carrying the still helmet clad head of the guardian of chickens.
08-07-2008 08:02 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

The plot thickens, what on earth would a male vampire want a corset for? And do people really want to know the answer to that question?
08-20-2008 18:53 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Field Corset (+3) i guess max HS but probably like 1 or 2 bs

08-20-2008 19:03 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Emerges from the wasteland, clutching at a torn off strip of cloth, my arms torn and cut from multiple sources. Lying down to let the wounds slowly and painfully heal. Looking at the altered piece of cloth, wondering if it was all worth it.
09-04-2008 20:19 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

No judgements for the deadly bandana? Should I take the silence as meaning it is crap?
09-13-2008 18:54 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

more like it is hard to evaluate ... min price 2 LS could go up to a SS, simply depends on the buyer

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
09-13-2008 20:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Thanks for answering, now I have some idea of it's value.
09-14-2008 13:42 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

New item added. Let me know if it's worth anything. Or if it isn't.
08-26-2009 20:09 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

couple HS i think

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-27-2009 07:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Curiousity (or the boy with the microwave) killed the cat.
11-10-2009 08:07 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Going for an up
04-29-2010 07:49 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

legendary throwing knife of reaction

id say 7-8 ss

04-29-2010 20:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Thank you for the reply.
04-30-2010 07:39 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Throwing knife of Reaction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH