Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Blood Wars: Episode 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blood Wars: Episode 1 19 Votes - Average Rating: 6.6819 Votes - Average Rating: 6.68
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Tongue! Blood Wars: Episode 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The truth about the Zone 1 war and the dark sinister forces working behind it…

After some heavy shooting on both sides Mortis finally disarmed Tiger_Claw and started to talk to Tiger who was brought down to his knees.
"There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. You do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the Underworld."
"I'll never join you!" screamed Tiger.
"If you only knew the power of the dark side, Kenpachi never told you what happened to your father," replied Mortis softly.
"He told me enough! It was you who killed him!" shouted Tiger angrily.
"No. I am your father. My whole name is Darth Mortis Vader Claw."
Shocked, Tiger_Claw looked at Mortis in utter disbelief.
"No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!" Tiger said shaking his head.
"Search your feelings. You know it to be true." Mortis said with small smile on his lips.
"No! No! No!" screamed Tiger in agony.
"Tiger, you can destroy the Lord of Darkness. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the Underworld as father and son. Come with me. It is the only way." Mortis said and offered his hand to help him stand up.
Tiger screamed and tried to stand up when suddenly massive bullet came through his head and had cut the dialog violently.
"Who the hell did it! I was waiting for his reply!" Mortis shouted with frustration in his voice.
"Judging by the hole in his head," started chopski incoming from his left side.
"Or better to say what's left from it," continued Nosforano from his right.
"It was your wife Clemenza," finished Floydster from behind.
"Damn it! I thought so," murmured Mortis to himself with displeased expression on his face.
"Yes, she is leaving very characteristic evidence with those explosive bullets," smiled figeac at him.
“Dear, can you come down here? I need to talk to you,” Mortis shouted at the direction of the watch tower.
Chopski looked at Mortis, then at the other three vampires and pointed behind himself.
“Guys, I think we should check the front gate,” he said while looking at them.
“Yes, yes, of course, we should” they replied quickly and started to leave.
Mortis looked at each of them, shook his head and big grin appeared in his face.
“Go, go, go,” hushed them Mortis while trying not to start laughing watching their fast departure.
After few minutes he heard some light footsteps behind him, so he turned around saying:
“Finally, what took you so long?” he asked.
“I came as soon as possible, my Lord” replied small woman while bowing her head.
“Oh, that's you Lilzo, something happened?” Mortis asked with worried voice.
“No, my Lord, I just came to inform you that all rebellion forces were defeated and Tiger was the last one alive” she said with small bow of her head.
“Any casualties on our side?” he asked.
“Nothing serious my Lord, 6 young vampires and Qweeg” she added softly.
“Damn what happened to him?” asked Mortis curiously.
“Two of them caught him by surprise and Tiger finished him off, but they already started to appear at the Well of Souls” Lilzo replied.
“Bastards! Actually I don't want to hear his swearing when he wakes up,” Mortis replied with a grin.
“Anything else?” he asked.
“Actually yes, I have met your wife and…” she started.
“Damn woman, where is she?” Mortis interrupted her.
“She said she will wait for you at home,” Lilzo finished.
“Arrgghhh,” Mortis growled.
“Something happened?” asked Lilzo with slightly worried voice.
“No, not yet, but when I catch her…” Mortis whispered and started to walk back to the base.

[to be continued]

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-13-2010 19:56 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: Blood Wars: Episode 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol truely pathetic. least i know what you do with your spare time lol.
10-13-2010 20:09 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations Mortis, you are the first person to make me actually laugh out loud at a text in a long time.

A hearty approval from me, a genuine chuckle, and applause for a well orchestrated piece of genius.

Cheers, that was a very pleasant and interesting read!

10-13-2010 20:12 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lols, hope George Lucas dosen't read =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
10-13-2010 20:28 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
tr0n1x

Registration Date: 10-21-2008

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMG.....Still laughing now...Heheheheeeee..

Your skill's are wasted Mortis....

Wink
10-13-2010 21:04 tr0n1x is offline Search for Posts by tr0n1x Add tr0n1x to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tr0n1x
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

RE: Blood Wars: Episode 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
lol truely pathetic. least i know what you do with your spare time lol.

hahahaha, yeah, EPICLY PATHETIC but it's quite nice Mortis, congratz Wink

10-13-2010 21:25 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

wife? where's my P+1 diamond ring?? Tongue

and tiger your son? when were you going to tell me you had a son?? Evil

nice story my dear Wink

10-13-2010 21:50 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
wife? where's my P+1 diamond ring?? Tongue

lols clem

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 10-13-2010 21:56.

10-13-2010 21:56 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

darth mortis vader claw ???

rofl

wasnt expecting this ......u need help mortis..professional help Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-14-2010 16:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Encore, vol 2???

10-14-2010 17:09 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Darth Mortis Vader Claw....
the 4 words that will never get out of my head. xD

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 10-14-2010 17:14.

10-14-2010 17:14 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

I remember when Blood Wars wasn't so petty and infantile... When the top clans actually respected each other and when players didn't behave in such an egotistical manner... (this is not just aimed at Mortis)

Although I don't agree with it, it is slightly amusing Tongue

10-14-2010 18:21 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

what is this!?

i dont even.....

\O_o/

*demands mortis somehow return the wasted minutes of my life reading this*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 11-05-2010 13:05.

11-05-2010 12:39 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

By any chance can we look forwards to a Blood Wars: Episode 2? ^^

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

08-10-2011 19:11 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

Wow love it now wait for vol 2 to come out Tongue PPPPP

05-16-2012 10:45 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Blood Wars: Episode 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH